Tartarus

April 20, 2009

Early Morning

Shinjiro and Makoto woke up very early to clean up and fix their stuff.

"That was a steamy night for us, Brood..." Makoto said and Shinjiro smiled.

"You seemed to be having fun, Smurf..." Shinjiro smirked.

"You'll come back soon, right?" Makoto asked.

"Don't worry, Love. There's always a way for me to come back... To you..." Shinjiro said and kissed his wife.

"I'll see you soon." Makoto said as Shinjiro sneakily went down and left. Then, Makoto heard a knock on his door. As, he opens the door, it was Yukari.

"Hey Yuki-kun!" Yukari greeted.

"Hey. By the way, here's your notes. Thanks for lending, it's a great help." Makoto said.

"Thanks Yuki-kun. By the way, Akihiko-senpai told me to inform you that there's a meeting on the fourth floor later. See you there." Yukari said and left.

"Odd..." Makoto thought. So, he decided on studying until Evening.

Evening

As agreed, Makoto went to the 4th floor and he saw Yukari, Mitsuru, Akihiko, and Minako, so he sat beside his sister.

"I'm glad you made it, Yuki-kun." Yukari said and Makoto nodded.

"Perfect timing. We have someone to introduce." Akihiko said.

"Huh?" Yukari and Makoto thought.

"HEY! HURRY UP, SLOWPOKE!" Minako screamed.

"I'M COMING! THESE ARE FRICKING HEAVY!" A familiar voice was heard which made Makoto shocked.

"That voice..." He thought. Then, Junpei appeared on the front door.

"Hehehe... What's up?" Junpei greeted which made Yukari and Makoto stand up.

"Junpei? Why are you here?!?!" Yukari asked.

"He'll be staying here as of today. Since, Aki and I saw him awaken his potential, we told him about us and he agreed to help." Minako explained.

"WAIT! HE'S STAYING HERE!?!?! YOU'VE GOT TO BE JOKING!!!" Yukari screamed.

"And with that, you awaken yours as well?" Makoto asked.

"Yeah... It just happen to bump into your sister and she saw my potential without telling me." Junpei said. Then, Yukari looked at Minako.

"How did you find out about him?" Yukari asked.

"Don't you remember?" Minako asked and pointed her head which realized about her future vision.

"Well, since were all complete... I think we're about ready." Akihiko said and the Chairman arrived.

"Okay. Now all of us are here, we can now start our agenda." Ikutsuki said.

"Before, Mitsuru and Akihiko were the only Persona Users in this group. And now, it recently jumped to six. Therefore, we can now commence the exploration of Tartarus. The tower that occurs during the Dark Hour." Ikutsuki added.

 "And besides that, that will be our chance in finding answers about these." Mitsuru said and placed the book about the two legends. Akihiko and Minako stared at each other without being noticed.