Doctored Video

July 20, 2009

Kirijo's Vacation Home

Everyone arrived at the Vacation house in Yakushima which made all speechless.

"Man, this place is huge!" Junpei gasped.

"Well since Kirijo is a very known family, there's no doubt that they can have a vacation home away from Tatsumi Port Island." Akihiko replied.

"Maybe we can find this Immortal Heir here..." Minako thought.

The maids greeted them which made everyone amazed. Suddenly, a man with an eyepatch arrived and saw them arriving.

"It's good to see you, Father." Mitsuru greeted and the man nodded before he went to the living room. 

"T-That's her father?" Yukari asked.

"Man, talk about scary." Junpei said.

"Alright. Let's go to our rooms before going to the beach. Let's go." Mitsuru said and everyone left. 

"Time to check those hot babes in bikinis!" Junpei cheered. 

"Aki-san, if you agreed with Junpei's idea, I'll tell my sister." Makoto grinned. 

"I didn't say that I tag along Junpei." Akihiko said with a nervous tone. As Minako was about to follow them, she felt a strong aura which made her get the marbles that Lavenza gave her.

"A marble glowing? The Immortal Heir must be around here." Minako whispered. Suddenly, the marble rolled towards the living room until it went towards Mitsuru's Father, which shocked her.

"Sh!t... He's the Immortal Heir?" Minako thought. Then, Mitsuru's Father picked the marble that he saw beside his foot, so Minako decided to walk slowly, which made Mitsuru's Father look at her.

"Hey kid." He called and stood up until he walk towards her direction.

"Y-Yes Sir?" Minako asked nervously.

"You're Minako Arisato, right?" He asked as he took her hand and gave the marble to her.

"Y-Yes Sir... H-How can I help you?" Minako asked.

"Well, a guy with a long nose told me that a young girl with brown hair and red eyes will be here with Mitsuru. He told me that he will meet the two of your team and me." He said which shocked her.

"O-Oh... I can tag along with the other person that this guy is talking about." Minako replied.

"I don't what is it about, but I think you know something. Let's have a meeting at the lounge after the meeting with Mitsuru and the others..." Mitsuru's father said and Minako nodded until she head to her room.

"Master told him about us??? Maybe I should tell Aki..." Minako thought to herself as she head inside.

Beach

Junpei, Akihiko, and Makoto arrived at the beach waiting for the girls.

"Dang! Finally, I can feel it! SUMMER IS HERE!!!" Junpei screamed. 

"The girls are here." Makoto said as Fuuka and Yukari arrived.

"Ooh! Our ladies really are hitting the sun with their swimwear." Junpei said while staring at them head to toe.

"Stop staring, you perv!" Yukari screamed as she covers Fuuka. Suddenly, Junpei's gaze went towards Minako.

"MITSURU-SENPAI'S HERE!!!" Fuuka said and everyone stared at the two.