Chapter : 2

Everyday Is A Day You've Never Seen Before.

___________________

First Day
___________________

Chapter two: First Day
Dominic's POV

The girl I saw in the park today was so beautiful. Unlike any girls whom I've ever seen in my whole life, she just stood and kept staring at me. If there'd be any other girl they'd have jumped me on the first chance they get. But her..

Just looking at me with those pretty blue eyes. So pretty. They were looking as deep as ocean and as beautiful as a crystal. God, I've never ever seen eyes as pretty as hers. Her body was pretty beautiful, tall. Maybe three or four inch shorter than mine. But these days there aren't many tall girls, so I found that pretty amusing. Like yeah, tall girls exist too. She had soft plum pink lips. I wonder how it'd taste if I-

Hold your horses Tom!

What the hell? You don't even know her. Where she stays? What she does? And not even her name and here you're daydreaming about kissing her!?

Is there any chance I can meet her again? Like even a single chance? Because I'm not leaving that chance again. If I get one, just one, then I'll ask her everything I want to. Deep down, I don't feel she's like the other girls who have been running behind me for nothing but money.

Oh, by the way I forgot to introduce myself to you. I'm Dominic Thomas Williams but hardly some people knows my name is Dominic because everyone usually calls me another Tom or Thomas.

I am the sole heir of Williams company and I've super ignorant parents. I live near this park only, hardly five minutes away. I live in a big mansion with some maids because my parents are generally on their business trips.

I go to Whitelocks University, to study business. I'm am 20 years old and will get graduated this academic year only. So this is last year of my college. I was born and bought up in New York only.

And right now I'm daydreaming about the mystery girl who just came in this park and made a mess in my head by putting herself in it.

I heard my alarm going off saying 'first day'. Well yes today is the first day of the last year of college. I jogged towards my home and started getting ready. I wore a white shirt tucked in black pants and walked down. Still deep in thoughts of the crystal eyed girl.

I'll name her Crystal only. Good for both , me and my brain.

Crystal Crystal Crystal. Where art thou Crystal?

God, I surely will lose my mind if I keep thinking about her I really have to get a hold on myself. I quickly packed my pack and went of drive to the college and waited out there for the whole group.

The group here is named Happy Family. We all are together from kindergarten or junior school and all are of New York only. We usually add people in the group, like someone's partners or something and remove them too if even a single person is not comfortable. I saw my bestfriend, Richard coming towards me. Everyone calls him Richie here. He bro-hugged me and we waited for rest of them to come.

My brain still captured by the girl. Her eyes, her soft skin, her pink lips, smooth long legs, those beautiful long dark blonde hair. Wait. There's a girl who looks just same as her. Just the clothes are different. No .. this is not possible.

Maybe I'm hallucinating? Yes. I'm hallucinating.

I concluded and then Ambrose came towards us. She is to-be CEO of Garcia computers company. A software designing company that her father is running right now. She was talking to a girl while coming towards us.