Chapter : 43

___________________

Later
___________________

Chapter Forty Three: Later
Dom's POV

~4 years later

I can't believe it's been four years. We were gifted with two sweet twins, Aurora, two minutes elder to Daniel. We kept the initials same. Now everyone in our happy family also got married and are with kids.

The best day of my life was May 11. The date when they were born. And Anne was the worst. She was in so much of pain, I couldn't even bare to look at her. But she needed me the most. I hid my tears and wiped hers. It was very painful but when we heard our sweet babies' cries, our cries got silent.

Honestly speaking, they brought us everything. Now we have a home of our own. Not many blocks away from our houses. We made it as soon as possible. We built it before they were born. We lived three months at our old house then back to our new home. Now our routine is a bit odd.

We both go to office but alternate days. Monday, Wednesday and Friday I go to office and Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday she goes. Our love is still the same. We have fun in our ways. After the kids sleep, we spend our 'we time' still in the same way. Talking about our whole day.

We pack tiffins for each other and kids. Then after they come from school, we play with them and talk about any random things, and then study, until then, the one who goes to office, is back, then we all have dinner together and after some exercise, they sleep.

Today, it is Sunday and my mom dad had came by and took the children to give us some personal time. So today, we decided to go on a date. We were in our safe haven, that was near the cliff. I was preparing for the date a bit away so she doesn't get to know about it.

After decorating the tent, I walked in the house and saw her, she was wearing a white tee and a skirt. She still looks hot and my little temptress.

I kissed her and she smiled at me

I kissed her and she smiled at me. "So, are we ready to go?" I asked and she nodded cutely. I pinched her cheek and walked with hand in hand. When we reached near the tent, I placed my hands on her eyes to close them and made her walk till the tent.

As we were about to reach near the decorated tent, she jumped up in excitement and placed her hand on her mouth in shock. She hugged me tightly and pecked me on my cheek. Lord she hasn't been so happy in a long time. But we surely made sure to keep each other happy on bed. This would sound ridiculous but sometimes we won't even use protection. She thanked me a million times while walking all around the tent and I finally took her hand and sat her on my lap.