Chapter : 36

___________________

Graduation
___________________

Chapter Thirty Six: Graduation
Anne's POV

It was the day we all were waiting for! Graduation!! So today we all that is me, Dom, his family, then our group and their family, everyone are going to attend the ceremony. We don't have any plans for today because we all want to spend time with our family and today everyone's parents are going to be here so all of us are meeting.

On top of it, all of these are family friends so it'd be fun. We have already booked a restaurant for tonight so now all we have to do is get ready, go to university, wear the cap, get the certificate and pictures ofcourse. Then we will take some rest and again get ready to meet everyone. It's my first time when I will be meeting the families of our happy family.

Right now I'm in my room with Dom and his mom. "Anne, today morning we got another envelope." Why don't I know about this? Why do they keep hiding things from me. I'm frustrated now. "Why don't you guys ever tell me about anything?" I was frustrated on a point that I took it out on his mom too. I am sorry for it but I am not sorry too. I mean, like come on man, anyways chuck it.

"What is it this time?" I asked running hands in my hair. "Baby, it says, we need to open it after we get graduated, there's a pendrive in it." Dom said holding my hand and sitting beside me. "What the! Why should we open it after graduation? I will open it now itself." I ran towards his mom who had that envelope on her hands. "No wait. I won't give you now. I promise I'll give it to you after graduation. And on top of it, you need to get ready too. It's a special and final day of your college. Come on go and get ready." She said calmly.

"How could you do that to me? Please give it to me." I begged. "Do you trust me?" She asked and I nodded without any second thought. "Then trust me with this too. This is a pendrive and lord knows what it has. I don't want you to be upset or distracted on this special day. Please understand." She patted my shoulder and walked out. Dom rubbed my back and I placed my head on his shoulder. "Dom please ask her to give it to me. Please. Please Dom." I whispered in a low voice.

"Even I want to know what it is. But please she's correct this time. We won't want to miss this day of ours. If you want, I can bring you the envelope but not that pendrive. Is that fine to you?" What's the use of it? Anyways let's grab whatever I'm getting. I nodded my head at him. He pecked my forehead and spoke softly, "I bought a pair of clothes for you for graduation, they're in my room, get ready in my room, until then let me talk to her." He ran his fingers through my hair.

I walked in his room and saw a cream top that had some amazing neck and was full sleeves and a sleek bottom skirt. I saw his clothes beside me, it was white plain shirt and ochre pants. He surely has a great choice in clothes.