Chapter : 41

___________________

Our Home
___________________

Chapter Forty One: Our Home
Dom's POV

Life has been going more than amazing. After the night in LA, that was two weeks ago, there won't be a single day when we wouldn't have done it. Be it day or night. We would just take time for ourselves. Sometimes it'd go till five or six rounds but sometimes we'd have to cut it so short that it just is a mini round.

After coming back, Anne decided to teach small kids of orphanage. So it's our routine that we'd go there at five and teach them anything they want to learn for an hour and a half, then we'll go to some peaceful place and back home. Usually our whole days are spent together and some nights too.

In two hours, it is my birthday and I am locked in my room because out there people are decorating house and what not. Recently, from three four days, Anne has been a bit moody. Maybe due to her periods that are delayed. She even visited her gynaecologist with her mom. But that's not new for me because I'm used to handle her mood swings too.

Every day, every hour, every minute spent with her feels less. Because I just can't get enough of her. I want her more, all by myself. And sometimes it's me who will be all moody because we have to leave to our respective place. It's not my fault now come on, I love her and I want to be with her. So what's wrong in it. But she knows my each nerve and easily picks the one that can cajole me to go to my place and meet her next day.

In an hour and a half, the door opened and Zach walked in with Anne beside him. "Tommy, now you decide. With whom do you want to spend last half an hour of your twenty first year. Me or baby Anne?" He still calls her baby Anne. Funny that his baby Anne isn't a baby anymore.

"Well... The answer is obvious Zach." I answered smiling at both of them. "See, I told you he'd be with me. Now get out and get ready in your old room." Zach replied shooing her off. She gave me puppy eyes and I chuckled. "Woah, Zach. Wait. You're misunderstood. The answer that is obvious is that I'd spend it with my baby Anne." I laughed walking towards her and placing my hand on her waist.

"Zach, nice one. Now you shoo. And get ready in your room." She replied poking her tongue out. Cute. "Why don't we do it this way, you both stay here with me." I suggested. "No way!" He bursted out. "With him? Never." She gagged. "We will get ready in our own rooms and call you down in half an hour." Anne said walking away and Zach shrugged too. Weirdos.

I locked the door of my room and decided to climb in her room from balcony. Three months ago, we built a combined balcony for each adjacent room for baby Elise. I can surely use that. I opened mine and secretly walked in her room. She was undressing her clothes. I stopped mid step and saw her standing in front of her wardrobe in nothing but lingerie.

I opened the balcony and she crossed her arms over her chest in defence. "Oh it's you. You scared me." She said huffing. "It could've been someone else too. How many times have I told you to pull the curtains down while changing the clothes or..." I trailed off. "Or what?" She is in the mood of teasing me today okay. "Or, do you wanna see or what?" I asked walking closer towards her.

She shamelessly nodded her head and without wasting even a second, I threw off my clothes while she did hers. We took a quick round and it was just ten minutes to twelve now. "Gosh, you can be tiring." She said standing up and I pecked her forehead. "I can be many more things. Do you wanna see that too?" I asked but she shook her head. "Go and get ready. You'll be called out anytime from now."

"And listen," on her listen, I walked towards her, not wanting to leave her at all. She pecked my cheek cutely,"Happy birthday." She whispered but before I could question why was she wishing me now,"Now go fast, your questions will be answered." I got this, so I nodded and got in my room. After wearing a regular shirt I waited on my bed. Because it was just two minutes now.