Chapter : 12

Everyone cry,
Some from eyes,
Some from heart.

___________________

Yummy Tummy

__________________

Chapter twelve : Yummy Tummy
Dominic's POV

I woke up with a pounding headache. I remember sleeping in the lap of Stella yesterday after having a fight with Zach. I sorta regret it but he didn't tell me about such a thing and hid it from me for twenty years of my existence.

I woke up and checked the time. Wait! Did I just sleep!? That word is so foreign. I've not slept even a second in past seventeen years. Then what changed today? Her comfortable lap? On which I placed my head and went into a deep slumber.

It was afternoon now. Sun was high in the sky and I was at my penthouse that I'd secretly built near the cliff. I've always wanted the nature to heal me. So why not make your home in nature itself.

One thing that shook me was that Stella was able to hack at this point. I get it when she says she hacked Zach's number and got IP address. But hacking my secured number that too in such a dense place is actually more difficult than it looks.

I looked around the room and her sound was heard from the living room. She was talking to someone on a phone call. I gave her privacy and went in the kitchen to drink some water. Soon she came in kitchen and was looking around for something.

"I actually slept today. Thank you. It's been so long I haven't felt like this. Waking up.. I myself was shocked when this thought barged in that I slept. I slept with you today Stella. Thank you so so much. You took away my sleep and now you're giving me back too. Gosh I really lo-" what was I gonna say! Shit. "You're welcome Dom. Don't think much. I just hope you fall asleep even more." She smiled.

"Why don't we make something delicious today? And call everyone here. It's so beautiful out here and close to nature too." She advised. She really can change a topic to different extent. She said about calling everyone here but I'm not really comfortable to show this place to anyone.

"Stella, can we just go back to my place and cook.. please understand. I'm not really comfortable to tell anyone about this place. It's my safe haven. Away from the world and away from everywhere." I said softly. She bit her bottom lip and it looked so sexy that I may just kiss her madly and not break it until we're out of breath.

What am I even thinking? Shit.

"And can it be just you and me? I'm still not ready to face everyone. Atleast today. Zach has really broken my trust on a different level. I'm just too mad at him right now. I just want to be with as less people as possible. Just for today please?" I am trying to be really gentle. I just hope she understands.

"Cool, then let's start! Wanna make it now or after you get ready?" She's always so damn energetic man. "I'm too lazy to get ready. Let's just start preparing something delicious. What do you wanna eat?"

"Let's make sushi and beef today. I'm really craving for it." She said rubbing her hands and smiling at me. I nodded and we started our work.

"Let's start with preparing rice and nori first and until then I'll take out the beef from fridge so it cools down." She nodded and took out the rice and laid out the bamboo mat. After that we spreaded the rice on Nori and added some amazing fillings to the bottom quarter of Nori.