Chapter : 32

___________________

Points
___________________

Chapter Thirty Two: Points
Anne's POV

He walked up in his room with me on his trail. Today he was really mad at me. "Dom. Wait please." I grabbed his arm and stopped, just when he was about to open the door to his room. "Can we talk? It's important please. I know that you're mad at me. But atleast listen to what I've to say. Please." I pleaded. Even though I felt that he had this huge urge to decline my pleading, he nodded his head and went in.

Now what do I want to explain. Even I don't know that. But I will come up with something. I didn't even know his father that much but I had to take this risk. I mean like there has to be some kindness in him. And if nothing works out, I'll beg to him for us. Something or other will come up for sure. And if not then the first thing tomorrow will be me going to his mom and asking a few things here and there about him. I didn't want for him to wait for long, I knocked on the door and entered in.

We sat on the bed as he was playing with tennis ball. Throwing on the wall in front of us and catching. Throwing - catching, throwing - catching. "Dom listen to me." I spoke up as I pulled his shoulder towards me but he didn't turn. "Dom please. Look here." I even tried to turn his face by grabbing his jaw but to no avail. "Dom-"

"What?" He shouted and I shivered at his voice. That was too rude. "I'm sorry I'm just mad right now. Just leave me alone." He spoke gruffly and started with throwing catching again. While catching, this time I caught the ball and he looked at me. Just as I opened my mouth to speak, a knock was heard on the door, Dom went and opened it. Yara was standing there.

"Mom, what are you doing here? At this time?" He asked. "I need to talk to Anne. Anne come." I nodded and stood up. Just as I reached towards her, his hand grabbed my wrist and held me back. "She won't go anywhere. You wanna talk, talk here." A second ago he didn't want to talk to me and now he's possessive of me. I would never understand him.

"Is that how you talk to your mom? Apologise to her now." I raised my voice a bit as he glared at me. "Leave it Anne. It's okay." "No ma'am. It's not. Dom apologise now. Or I'll go with her and I'm dead serious." I threatened and he nodded. "I'm sorry mom." He spoke in a tiny voice and she smiled. "No one but you can make him dance on your pinky finger." Yara said as she smiled.

"Now get in and talk to her." He said and grabbed me towards the bed. "Dom, will you keep your anger aside for some time? You're literally dragging me. That is very rude." I said only to hear him mumble "I don't care." As the three of us settled down, Yara started. "So I came here to tell you that convincing Luca won't be easy. He surely may look tough and all but he misses his elder son too. But he has to stick to his words. And now, he doesn't want to see you go away too. So he chose to atleast listen to what you guys have to say. And now that you've decided to do a right thing, I support you guys okay. But, there are a few points you need to take care of." She scooted closer to me and Dom sat in front of both of us as he heard the last line.

"I'm a part of this gang too. Involve me." He said showing his puppy doe eye. A minute ago he was all rude and rough and now look at him. He's still a child somewhere. "You weren't in this gang a minute ago. What changed?" Yara asked, pulling his leg.

"Change of heart listening to my sweet mother's lovely words." Look at him. "Gosh, you are such a cheesy mess. Anyways, jokes apart, listen to me carefully.
First, whenever you start talking about the situation, involve your business too. Like you work in Millers company, the number of branches, employees, clients and however much you can.
Second, you need to have proof about whatever you're going to tell.
Third, do not speak too much. Cut straight to the point. And sit tight.
Fourth, until and unless you're honest and are speaking truth, talk with confidence. He may look like he'll kill you at a glance, but if your first impression is good then no one can change it in his eyes. Got it?" Woah that was one hell of a task but I'll do it. I have to go for it no matter what.