Epilogue

___________________

Epilogue
___________________

Epilogue
Anne's POV

People say, after your marriage, the love between you changes, things around and between you changes. But nothing did change in our case. It's been eleven years. And today is our fifteenth marriage anniversary. Eleven years ago, we're gifted two sweet kids, Aurora and Daniel. Seven years ago, we're gifted with another child, Hazel. Time flew by so fast. Dom never changed. Neither his love did not his habits, the same old Dom, who doesn't know how to tie a tie. Our life surely changed after these three lord's gifts were given to us.

Our responsibilities as parents increased, as CEO increased, as a child, as someone's brother or sister increased. Everything increased. And so did the good part of our life. Dom has been the best dad I've ever seen. He always says, a person should experience everything in his life ofcourse except for bad stuff like drugs, drinking or bullying. My babies are all grown up. And are so grown up, that they decided to celebrate our Crystal anniversary. That is practically my name but they don't know it. Dom calls me by that name only during nights when there is no one.

We were locked at mother's house and they were decorating our home. We were given clothes to get ready and were given time. We need to be ready until that time. We have been locked here since three hours and have only half an hour left to get ready. Since I'm not the one to put make up and all, I just have to wear the dress they gave.

It was a light blue super long dress with frills all around and some design on the torso side

It was a light blue super long dress with frills all around and some design on the torso side. It also had a long lace. Dom had the suit and pants of same colour with a white shirt. "Do you even know how beautiful you are looking?" He asked as he took a round around me. I smiled at him and he stopped in front of my face. He leaned ahead and I closed my eyes thinking he was about to kiss me but I felt a strong force on my back so I opened my eyes just to see him looking in my eyes with his hand behind. "What did you think I was doing sweetheart?" He asked in a raspy voice. "No-nothing" I stammered. "I was tying the knot on your backside but why did you close your eyes? If you want something, you have to work for it yourself." He naughtily whispered in my ears.

I grabbed his shirt in my fist and brought him closer to me. I took the initiative and kissed him senselessly. I will admit it that since a few years, my confidence in him has grew a little too much. If I want something, then I'll take it from him. Specially something I would get shy on talking about years ago. "Calm your horses my fierce lady. Because if we go further than this then your Hazel might kill you." He pulled back. "My Hazel? Isn't she yours too?" This happens a lot between us. In a sort of joke only but we enjoy it. "Anne," he took my hand and made me sit on his bed.

"Do you remember how jealous all of the three used to get whenever I kissed you? When they were in their kindergarten and a year or two after that. Rora and Dany then got used to it since they grew up earlier than Hazel but when Hazel was of their age, she won't even let us come close to each other." He patted my hand saying all these. "Ofcourse I remember and when she'd not listen to some thing we would ask her, we used to threaten by saying that I would kiss him if you won't do that." I chuckled. "Those good ole days. Anne... Children grew up so early. But I'm glad that we grew them well. They know their priorities, have their aim perfect, like their mother." His eyes had tears.