Chapter : 22

You can't cling on your past.
Because no matter how tightly you hold it, it is already gone.

___________________

Birthday?
___________________

Chapter Twenty two: Birthday?
Dom's POV

It was 29th of September today. Tomorrow Anne's birthday is there. But since it is Joseph's birthday too, Ambrose has called all of us to her place after college for decorating the house for both of the birthday twins. Right now we're at Ambrose's to help her out.

Grace walked in from behind and to all of our shock, she was smoking. She surely has got toxic. "What's wrong Grace?" I walked towards her and asked. Since there was once a time we were very close. Though we aren't much these days. I should definitely help her out.

"He broke up with me. You know that he was the only one I was hanging on to. And now he also left me saying that he is bored of me. How can he do this?" Why won't he do this Grace? You were blind to see how big of a Playboy he is. This is what I wanted to speak but I thought that making her understand this thing in a better manner should be better.

"Relationships don't last because of good times, they last because the bad times were handled with love and care. Tell each other what you feel, be completely honest but kind with each other, try to see what you need to implement in your relationship in order to improve it and if you are with the right person both of you will work to make it happen. In any case I just want to tell you that's normal to have ups and downs. But if you also see yourself constantly in the same bad position and unhappy with your relationship also be strong enough to move on. Don't waste your time while your soulmate might be looking for you! We see so many people with someone just because they are comfortable but not really happy, don't do that to yourself!" Wow, I can definitely be a motivational speaker.

"You're right Tommy. I think he was never the right one for me. I just got deeper and deeper into him and let him influence me as much as he wanted. I let him use me. Thank you so much Tommy. You really are a jewel. Anne would be so lucky to have you in her life. That reminds me, what are you deciding to give her as a gift?" Well that's an amazing topic to talk on ehehe.

"About that, I have many ideas. First let's decorate this then we'll get back on that topic. I hope you remember that we have to bring them at my place at eleven thirty and here at twelve." Well yes that was the plan. We will have dinner at our respective place then get ready, come back here together and then after the finals, we'll go back to my place and bring the twins here. Until now, the balloons have been stuck. Now we have to decorate fairy lights, some more amazing shining things, lord knows what those are called and then we'll go to buy the cake.

"Yes lover boy. Let's get back to work." Grace patted my shoulder  I pulled the cigarette out of her mouth and crushed it under my leg. She smiled at me and we started with decorations again.

~~~~~

It was dinner time and I reached at my place. I saw Stella sitting in her room on a desk, completing her assignments. The other best thing about her was that she'd complete the chapter before it was taught. She's just too smart. "Hello sweetheart, missed me?" I walked towards her and placed my hands at the top of her chair. "No I didn't miss you. In fact, I went out alone in the rain. Without anyone's help." She gleemed. That was so brave of her. After the second time, we had got wet in the rain several times and honestly, it got better each time.

"That's amazing Crystal. Now come on, let's have dinner together. You can continue with your work later." I said closing her books already. She chuckled at me and stood up. All the fun and excitement that was on her face a minute ago vanished away and a sudden disappointment took place. Before I could speak anything her lips smashed upon me and it turned out to be a rough one. The one that creates fire within your chest. Her hand roamed all around my back and I was holding her head firmly. I could feel something wet on my cheeks. And I surely wasn't crying. She was. But I don't know for what reason.