Chapter : 17

Only put your energy into things with which you have future.

___________________

Home Science
___________________

Chapter seventeen: Home Science
Anne's POV

We all left for our homes in early morning. As soon as I reached my place, I recalled the last night. The way I assured him that I was only his. And the way he said that he was jealous was so cute.

When I look closely at it, now it striked me that it'd really look like we were flirting with each other. But come on, which brother flirts with his sister? But keeping it aside, I have a lot of work to do.

Joseph decided that it'll be best for us to work on the thermocol project today itself because then school will start and his shift will be there too so we won't get much time.

I went in the bathroom and had a long cold water shower. After coming out, I stood in front of my closet looking for comfortable outfit. After looking for a million clothes, i settled on a white tee with spaghetti on it, both tucked in my blue pants.

Me: hey, are you ready?

Joseph: Yeah, instead of me, can you come at my place? I twisted my leg in shower and am not able to walk properly.

Me: Good lord. You should take care of yourself. I'll come at yours. Just list out the things we need to buy for the project.

Joseph: You just have to bring thermocol sheets. Apart from that I have everything ready.

Me: Okay, is there anything else you need? Any groceries or snacks?

Joseph: Bring some if you're hungry because I have nothing at home.

Me: Are we going to have lunch together?

Joseph: Well, we have to because I can't stay empty stomach while working on such a difficult task.

Me: Okay, so I'll bring some groceries too for curry. (Your favourite one, that we used to prepare at aunt's place)

Joseph: I've been craving for it. It's been so long.

Me: Yeah, it has been. I'm leaving now, I'll be there in a few. With your food too ;-)

Joseph: See ya soon Annee

Me: Ya ya I'm coming. Take care of yourself.

I tucked the phone in my pocket and walked down. Ambrose was sitting on the couch talking with someone on a call. She said a hold on to the person on the call and looked at me. "Where to, miss?" She asked looking at my clothes. "Joseph's. We have to finish the project. Not much is left I'll be back till afternoon or evening." I replied wriggling my eyebrows.

"Shouldn't I be there? At the end, we're seeing each other." She mockingly frowned at me and I pondered upon her thoughts. The more the merrier. More hands will help us complete it fast.

"What are you waiting for? Get ready quickly and we'll go at his place together. Oh and on the way, we have to buy groceries for lunch." I replied smiling at her as she quickly sprinted away to her room. I went to kitchen to drink water when my phone dinged.

Dom: Hey, where are you?

Me: At my place, leaving for Joseph's to complete the project.

Dom: Why does that guy always come between us? I don't like him at all.

Me: Oh hello mister, you need to ask for his permission only for marrying me. So you better be good with him.