Chapter : 31

___________________

Girl Boss
___________________

Chapter Thirty One: Girl Boss
Anne's POV

It has been over a month or two since I've joined the company, it was all usual. Waking up early, preparing food for me and Dom, coming to office, working for twelve hours (he'd call me for having my meal because sometimes it just slips from my mind), go to home, have dinner, we time and sleep. And repeat.

It has been like a tradition now. I'll make the morning food and he'd of evening. Today was no different day, except for me having a meeting with other company for a deal with one of our food products. "Relax baby, you'll do good." Dom's voice came from behind me and smiled.

Right now I was preparing for my meeting. Food was already ready and I had some spare time so I decided to go through the papers. "Now leave it and give some time to your boyfriend too." He's being all lovey-dovey since the day I joined the office.

I placed the file in my bag and turned my face towards him. "Yes my dear boyfriend. Tell me how's everything going on in the college." I kept my hands on his shoulder and walked closer. "Not much good. It was fun with you in the college. Now it's all boring. But studies are getting difficult for our semesters are starting from next week. That reminds me, how are your studies going on?" Oh dang. I forgot about this semester thing.

"They are going on good too. I think that this weekend I have to take notes from you." I scratched my head. "That means you are not concentrating on your studies." He knows me too well. I can't even lie in front of him. My phone rang and I abruptly turned around to find it. Jimmy?

"Anne, you have to reach here as soon as possible, the meeting has been preponed as they have to catch an early flight for some emergency."
"Okay don't worry. I'll be there in half an hour."

I quickly hung up and started gathering all of the important documents needed for the meeting. "Stella, what happened? What's the rush?" Dom asked. "The meeting is preponed. I'm already nervous and on top of it I'm scared too." I replied.

He held my shoulders and looked me in my eyes. "First meetings, interviews, exams and attempts may scare us or make us nervous. But it happens so because we make it happen. Don't give them the right to do so. You're Stella. You can do it and ace it. Remember that sweetheart." He really can calm me. I nodded at him and he bent a bit down to capture my lips in his.

"Good luck Stella. You'll get this deal." He said as he pecked on my forehead and walked me down. I waved at him and drove away. I soon reached office in no time and walked in the conference room. The head of food department was present there and some others were already discussing project while some were just sitting there without any concern.

~~~~~

The meeting was soon completed and the deal was done. My first successful meeting. I was just very happy today. But this meeting took a lot of time. One hour took only for presentation and explanation of the product. Then they tasted it too and after that I, along with the head of food department were asked to accompany them for shooting of the same product for advertisement.

Shooting also took so much of our time and energy. Different photos in different styles. Then we were given the credits, then the final advertisement was shown to us and among the eleven good shots, one was selected.

So after all of this, now the time was half past seven. I reached my office and just as I was about to sit on my chair, the door opened and Paul and Ziach walked in. "Congratulations on your first deal kiddo." Paul wished and Ziach shook my hand. They both brought a few chocolates with them and fed me one. "Thank you so much. It was all fun, shooting and all too."