Chapter : 14

My whole life was darkness
And you shot in my life like a meteor

___________________

Project
___________________

Chapter fourteen: Project.
Dominic's POV

I was thinking about endless excuses I can come up with for some extra time because this project is going to have marks. I felt an elbow poking from my side and I turned my head to look at her.

She turned the laptop screen towards me and it read my name with my favourite book and the whole project followed. My eyes definitely widened at this because she made this for me. I didn't even know about this and she was all prepared!

I looked in her eyes for a certainty and she nodded at me confirming that she's not lying. You know sometimes you just have a feeling to leave everything and kiss a person headlessly. This is exactly what I was feeling. Basorexia. It means an overwhelming and sudden desire to kiss someone.

"Thank you so much! Damn I didn't even know anything about this and you..already made it for me. How can I repay?" I asked and she laughed at me. "Why do you want to repay for everything. Can't something just be done out of friendship? Come on now don't be silly, eat fast. We also have to drop by your place to take your car."

There is no point in arguing with her because she wins it nonetheless. After breakfast we went to my place, and as planned took my car and left for college. I found Richie standing just beside where I park my car. He immediately hugged Stella when she placed a foot on the floor. This was weird. What has she done that is making him so emotional? He almost has a teary eyed face and he was thanking her.

"Care enough to explain why on earth are you crying and thanking her for?" I said as he pulled off from her. "You idiot. We all were worried for you since you didn't sleep for so many years. When you told me yesterday that you slept with her, none of us could believe that. So I and Anne made a plan that we will all gather at her place for an excuse of a movie night and she'll make you fall asleep. And she did. You slept well Dom. We are so happy for you. Atleast you got someone who actually cares for you. You've been so alone since all these years. Now you have her more than all of us. Keep her happy you fool or I'll kill you."

"I don't wanna get killed. I'll keep her happy Richie and you don't look good when you're being emotional. Oh I actually forgot you don't even look good anyways." He smacked my head as all of us started with our lectures.

~~~~~

Time flew away and right now I was having dinner. Richie had came to my place because he wanted to talk with me about Anne. That reminds me that she's just a fabulous person. If she had not helped me up, professor would've kicked my arse for not making the project. She also provided me notes for the presentation.

"You done dreaming?" Richie asked kicking my leg. "I was just thinking how she helped me in literature. I don't even remember when this project was given and this girl made the whole project for me with notes too." I blurted out my thoughts.

"That's not it Tom. When you were sleeping on her lap yesterday, she worked the whole night on this. I was the one to pass her laptop when you were sleeping peacefully. She really has seeped light into your dark walls. Sometimes it is difficult for me too to understand her." She was wide awake the whole night for my project?

"Richard.. she was actually awake the whole time? Did she not sleep at all?" I was stunned at this point. He shook his head sighing. "I feel like I should repay her. She has done so many favors for me. Even though we met few weeks ago, she never left me. She has always been beside me. Brought Zach back in my life. Hacked my location. Made me sleep. Gave me a shoulder to lean on." I kept on listing it. And in the very end I remembered that Richie is still unknown to the fact that I had a sister.