Chapter : 35

___________________

Fuss
___________________

Chapter Thirty Five: Fuss
Dom's POV

I woke up early today and saw her sleeping peacefully beside me. I sat up with my back facing the head board and ran my fingers through her hair. Honestly, since she has been sleeping beside me, I am getting the best of sleep that I never got in years.

When I start to think of yesterday, I was actually scared when she said no. I was like what the hell just happened. But when she said about proposing her in my style I was relieved. It took me so much to learn the speech I wrote for her but even though when she stood in front of me, I forgot the whole speech and confessed what came in my mind. She just is one piece in billions.

I'm so so damn lucky to have her lord! She's like an angel in my life. I wonder what I'd be without her. "What's going on in the pretty of head of my favourite person hmm?" Her raspy voice spoke up as she looked up. She sat up beside me her back touching the headboard too. "Nothing sweetheart. I was just wondering how fast things all went. First we met in that park then our going to the same college, confessing feelings on the very same day we met then, dating then, yesterday and in no time we will get married. I'm so excited to live my whole life with you." I gushed. She pinched my cheek and nodded her head. "When are you planning to make me your wife?" She asked, threading her fingers with mine.

"At this very moment. Because I love you so much." I whispered getting close to her and she pushed my face with her index finger laughing. "Aww is it?" She asked making a cute face. I nodded at her cuteness. "Hey wanna do something fun today?" I asked I bit my tongue because I forgot she has office today. "What?" She asked woah I'm surprised at this.

"Nothing sweetheart. You have to go to office. Maybe day after tomorrow? It's Saturday and your off." I said and she nodded. She got serious suddenly and asked "Chuck it. First you tell me, where were you yesterday afternoon?" She is too sharp man. How should I tell her where was I .. it's a super difficult question. "Does it matter now?" I asked scratching my head.

"Yes it does Dom. Do you know what makes a relationship strong?" She asked and I shook my head. How would I know? She's the very first person with whom I have got in an actual and serious relationship. "Honesty, respect, love and care. Bond will get stronger when you speak out all your problems with your partner. So if you want our bond to get strong, you need to stop hiding things and tell me. I can't promise to not get mad at you. If you're really at fault, I will scold you. But if you're right, I'll appreciate you too." She's absolutely right. And what if she adds up her new plan on it?

Yesterday I and dad were in Scotts company and we had disguised as employees and talked with others about their plans and what is going on in their. Just to know if our path is correct or not. But I don't know how to tell her that. "I will tell you but first get ready for office. I'll tell you everything on the way. Because I'm dropping you today." She nodded and I ruffled her hair. A knock was heard and she said come in when mom came is and asked us to come down for breakfast after getting ready. Today the whole family is going to have breakfast together after years.

After a while all of us gathered in the dining room and we quickly had breakfast in utter silence. "I want to ask you something uncle." She started. "I won't answer. You have to call me dad for it." He chuckled. He's getting too sweet. It is kind of foreign but I like it. "After breakfast?" He said and she nodded.

Soon breakfast was completed too. All of us settled in the living room. "Anne, you wanted to ask something?" He started. "Yes.. I wanted to know where were you two yesterday?" Anne asked.