Chapter : 26

There are two choices of your life
One is positive in which you will find happiness
Other is negative in which you will find truth...

______________________________________

New Year With New Problem?
______________________________________

Chapter Twenty Six: New Year With New Problem.
Dom's POV.

After celebrating Christmas, we all were back to routine, sadly we have to study in the break too because the next semester is going to be in three months. Even though that's a huge period, our science scholars need to study hard.

Here we were, chilling and relaxing out the whole day, with nothing to do, we'd some time go out or have dates or even go to cliff. That was our sort of safe haven. Well I even told her about that person and the second red letter. At first she was angry about me not telling her about it but later on she understood why I did that and came back in flow. This takes to thirty first of December. Well yes, tomorrow if new year. Most of our friends celebrate with their family but since I and Anne don't have one, we will have a date night tonight. It'd in the attached garden of my house.

Right now we were playing chess on my bed and doorbell rings. Who can it be? Neither did we order anything nor are we expecting anyone. I stood up and walked down. I opened the door only to find a red envelope. No no no. Not again. Before I could pick it up or anything, Anne had it in her hands. "It says happy new year princess. Your new year gift is already with you. The keys of our old house." We both went into a moment of deep thinking. It wasn't even new year now. One thing I've noticed is that these envelopes come in the evening around six thirty. That means that whoever this person is, stays in a place that is five and a half hour earlier than ours.

"I surely have that key and now I got the lock for it too." She said as she ran up. Ofcourse I followed her to her room. She took out that old wooden box which had the keys and our memories too. She took out the bundle and showed it up to me. "Stella, can we did everything out fast after tomorrow? Please? We both know that this new thing will come up with another new problem. We won't want to ruin around New year isn't it?" She's too stubborn. I hope this works. "I want to go today that's it. New year is tomorrow, today I'll check and find if I can find out any important stuff inside the house. You can find with mr if you want or I'll just go by myself." Typical Stella.

"Okay I'm coming." I huffed. She nodded and we went there together. I took the keys from her hand and put it inside the lock. Just as I twisted it, the lock opened and I opened the door wider. The view inside was just magnificent. No words can describe it. Beside the dirt, the house was amazingly beautiful. Bigger than our too. I remembered a glimpse of this house. A memory of us playing in this room passed my mind for a moment. I looked beside me to find Stella frozen in her place too.

"Come on sweetheart, let's check out if there's something important we can find." She nodded her hand and walked towards a door. "The was used to be my parent's room." She said and opened the door. Every furniture was covered with a white cloth. She directly went towards the desk and took off the cloth. She opened a drawer that had a few papers. Old and rusty.

It seemed like they were planning to come here again but before they could.. I started reading the papers and the top ones looked like some business related. The last one had a few contact numbers written on it with names. I showed Anne thaat paper which had contact number. "Well, this certainly looks like the one who sent us the envelope, wants this paper or wants me to know something about this. We will take the papers with us right now, since it is dark already, let's go to your place. Tomorrow, early morning, we will come here and clean everything. I think there still are many things that we need to look out for. And about this numbers, we will call one by one day after tomorrow. Because people often celebrate New year unlike us." She was correct. If we found out this bundle, then we'll find some other things to that are related to this one.