Chapter : 6

Don't feel guilty for doing what's best for you.

___________________

Actual First Day

___________________

Chapter Six : Actual First Day
Dominic's POV

The week slowly passed by and I spent a lot of my time with Anne knowing her as much as I can and it was good to know that you actually have someone by your side. We even spent time with the group on each nights and evenings. So even they know Stella basically. And about Mitchell, even Richie doesn't know about the whole deal thing. He only knows that Mitchell sticks to me for my money and goes away as she wishes.

Today was Monday again and it was my and Anne's actual first day to college. We only had one subject different. She had economics while I had computer. Other than that our whole schedule was same and I couldn't be any more happier.

We went to business lecture first and sat beside each other. We were first introduced in the class and it started. I noticed some things about her. Like she used to mutter Spanish under her breath whenever she felt things are out of her control. She used to take notes of everything and I couldn't help but gawk at her the whole lecture totally ignoring what our professor was saying. My business subject was actually good so I didn't mind missing the chapters

She looked cute in a pink dungree with a white top in. She looked pretty in this and I was just drooling at her. She knew that but didn't really mind that. Our next lecture was literature that was together too and the same thing happened except that I paid attention here because I'm not really good in literature because I end up getting just pass marks or fail in it.

This time she kept looking at me every now and then. What I found funny was that whenever I used to catch her looking at me, she would quickly turn her head away and a little pink tint was evident in her face. That made me chuckle lightly.

Soon the bell rang signalling the end of this lecture and start of the break. And I have a bad feeling that this break is going to be hard on Stella because today Mitchell will come. The Queen bee will surely roam around me and that will be awkward between both me and Stella. I really like her and care for her. But now that I'm back here all the reality is sinking in and I feel that there's nothing that can change this situation.

My dad has given his words that I'll marry Mitchell just for merging of two companies. In my family I feel that marriages are only business deals nothing else. My dad married mom for same reason. She broke her own heart because she also had a boyfriend with whom she had to break up. But where did that lead her to? This stupid person whom I call father.

He was a dad to me until he threw my brother out of my house. My brother was the dearest person to me after my mom. After I lost my brother, I got too weak. I'd cry every night and did everything possible to bring him back or meet him once but nothing. I got nothing.

Stella grabbed the sleeve of my sweatshirt silently asking me what's wrong and when she got no reply from me she got up and walked down the stairs to go out until I ran towards her. "Stella, you have to face her today. I don't think if things can get even worse than this but I really am concerned about you and I don't know what that Mitchell will do and come up with when she gets to-" I was interrupted by her one hand on my cheek and index finger of other on my lips.