Chapter : 23

Friends who always have your back no matter what are called as family.

___________________

Red Envelope
___________________

Chapter Twenty Three : Red Envelope
Anne's POV

After returning from the countryside, we went to his place and right now we're having food. I don't know if I should call it lunch, breakfast or snacks. Whatever it is, were having it and girls are all coming at Dom's place to dress me up and it kind of makes me feel both sad and happy.

Sad because I'm getting all ready on the day my parents died and happy because I have this amazing family always having my back and they're gonna dress me up and all. It already makes me feel like it's my wedding and they're doing my make up and all that.

Soon I went to my room and was using my laptop when the door of my room flung open and Dom walked in. He was wearing this amazing beige coloured suit. "Happy Birthday girlfriend." Surely in a happy mood. "Thank you boyfriend." I replied giving him the same dimpled smile he gave in return. "I have a gift for you. Guess what?" Okay, he has a gift for me. What's the most he can give? He gave me a ring, bracelet, necklace, heels and clothes too. The best gift I can ever ask for is already mine. He himself.

"Photo frame?" This can be one. He shook his head still smiling widely. "Not really but some thing close to that." Close to that? What can it be? "I don't know. Just tell me already."  I whined like a small kid. "Come with me sweetheart." He's so cute. I stood up from the chair and walked with him. We just went to the living room as I explored the number of rooms. I've never went inside any room except for mine and his. And his home is nothing less than a palace. He has so many rooms.

All the lights were off. He held my hand in his and walked ahead. This was creepy. The blinds were down too. No ray of light was passing in here. "What is this? Atleast turn on the lights Dom." I asked or more like requested.

"Just sit here and you'll know everything." Okay but where should I sit? I can't even see anything. "I can't see anything. Where should I sit?" He walked a bit ahead and took me along with him and sat down. I touched the thing like a blind person and sat down. Gladly on the couch only.

He took something in his hand that looked like a remote, and pressed a button. There was a theatre in front of us and a recorded tape started. It was me in that black dress I wore on our first date. Well then it went on, woah this whole date actually got recorded! I just can't believe this.

I looked at him when I finally came out of my jumping mind and kissed him mindlessly. "Oh my god. Thank you, thank you so much. This really means a lot. I can recall these good old times whenever I want! You're so amazing Dom!" I said everything pulling out his cheek. After a second I was afraid that I'd actually end up tearing those cute cheeks. He turned on the lights, gave that recorded tape to me and sat beside me. It really was damn amazing.

I placed the tape beside me and I looked him in the eyes and as if there were magnets in our body as we leaned towards each other. We got close as seconds passed and in no time our lips were touching. The kiss went on real smooth initially but then a hot sensation burned inside me like a wild flower and I dared and sat on his lap. I was almost sitting on his lap now.

The kiss was totally fierce and it felt like we just can't resist it. A moan slipped off of my mouth and he pulled back. His green eyes went a shade darker as he took me in for another one. His hand roaming around my back and mine in his hair. My hand automatically gripped his hair tighter and the kiss turned to smooch. And a moan slipped from both of our mouths when suddenly some oohs were heard from behind me.