Chapter : 9

Don't be a star in the sky,
Be a candle in the dark.

___________________

Convince
___________________

Chapter nine: Convince
Anne's POV

It's been four days since the fight that had happened at Dom's place about his birthday. Tomorrow is his birthday. I've done everything from my side.

All the preparations are done. Invitations are sent out. Cake and food is ordered. And the only thing I need to do is convince Dom. Convincing him is not at all easy.

Because since last four days, all the time the whole group meets, either there is utter silence or Dom walks away. And he's been distant with me too. I feel sad for him and also that I can't do much about it. But I can't back off like this. I've been always given a shoulder by him when no one helped me. Let alone looked at me.

It is his birthday and I won't let him be like this tomorrow too. And no matter what it costs, I will make sure that he enjoys tomorrow. I've put in a lot of efforts for this one. I can't let it go in drain. I'm very sure that he will never forget this birthday of his.

But he also needs to come for it. Arghh I don't even know how to ask him. Let alone convince.

I'm walking towards my place from the college and today also college was all silent and ugly like past four days. They've definitely hit the wrong nerve in him. How do they expect forgiveness from him in such a matter.

I have a wonderful idea. I can go to his place, dressing all pretty and good and ask him out. Seriously Anne? Is it that easy? Such a fool you're.

Stupid harsh truth. But what's wrong in trying. I quickly climbed in my room and dug up in the closet. My eyes landed on a nude coloured dress that had a knot on upper side and flowy sleeves.

I also packed my pj and a dress for tomorrow because I won't leave him alone on his birthday and also I want to be the one to wish him. Selfish much but I can't help.

I packed my bag and walked down. "Hey Ambrose, listen I'm going to Dom's house today and tomorrow decorate this house well because every one is going to be here in the evening and I'll make sure Dom will come. You just make sure everything is alright and I'll come with him tomorrow evening so he isn't alone on his birthday and I've taken my clothes too and I'll stay the night at his. Remember it,the plan is just me and him at first and later when I call you, you all will come in. Alright see yaa." I told everything in a second and ran off as if I saw a dinosaur.

In a minute or two I was standing outside Dom's place. I sighed heavily and rang a bell. One of the maid opened the door and greeted me.

"Where is Dom?" I asked her because I couldn't see anywhere here. "Sir hasn't returned from the college yet. I was called to make lunch for him and he will be here anytime." She said and vowed down, excusing herself.

He isn't home yet, where could he be? Detention? Maybe. Today we had two lectures together and in one we weren't together and the last one was together but I didn't attend as I was in library searching for information for the upcoming project.

I went up in his room and patiently waited for him. I explored his room as much as I can and in the end a photo caught my attention. There were six people in the photo.

A couple, three boys and one girl. And I feel like the girl is me. Because I looked exactly like this when I was small. Those couple were looking like my parents and one of the boy looks like my twin only. But how does he have this photo? I have a photo of this same background but it was just me and my twin.