Chapter : 33

___________________

Tough Times
___________________

Chapter Thirty Three: Tough Times
Dom's POV

Finally the morning arrived when the biggest decision of my and Stella's life would be decided. I quickly got ready and went down in the dining room. Mom and Stella were already present there. I sat beside Stella and quickly pecked her lips.

I just hope dad doesn't do anything that I don't like and separate me and my baby. A throat cleared beside me and my head turned towards the voice. Dad. Aahh we were just waiting for you to come dad. "First we'll have breakfast then all the talks." That was better mom. We nodded and breakfast was served.

After eating in complete silence, all of us went in the living room and sat on the couch. Me and Anne on one, mom and dad on the other. "Speak whatever you want to." That was rude of dad but anyways I am here to just hear. Yesterday night I was strictly warned by Anne not to utter a single word. "Yes sir. So first of all, I'll like to introduce myself properly. I'm Anne Stella Miller, heir of Miller company and now I'm the CEO of the company too. Years ago we used to live here in front of your house only." She said and dad nodded.

"Now, the situation is that my company is a multi-billion company and has eleven branches all over the world. And since a few months, I have been getting some messages via envelopes. The last one was regarding the company. And all of these messages seem to be sent by someone who is my family and the highest possibility is my cousin brother, Peter. And Mitchell Scott with whom you asked your son to marry, is the girlfriend of Peter that is our guess. Because when Mitchell came to the house in my absence, she said that she, her dad, her boyfriend and her boyfriend's father, all of them want to capture my company." Dad looked in a serious way and unlike before he was actually interested in this talk now.

"Wait, so does that mean that her family is behind your company?" He asked with brows furrowed. "Yes sir." Anne was actually confident. "And how do you prove that Mitchell came here and said all that to Thomas?" He still calls me by my full name. "Well, sir there is no proof of that but she said that those envelopes and this plan is of her and all the other three I mentioned. And here" she forwarded her hand and gave those envelopes to my dad. It looks like we're in a court room.

"Well, uhh.. can you tell me where you both sat when she had came?" He asked me. That is a weird question but fine. "The exact place where mom is sitting right now." I replied. "Perfect. I think I have the proof." He clapped his hands. "I didn't get you?" Mom said. Even we did not mom. "Well, four years ago, when your elder son was against the alliance, I had fitted a voice recorder on a stem of these flowers in the vase, to keep an eye on him. Remember at that time he used to bring his girlfriend at this place when we were not around. I wanted to know his plan so I had to. But I don't know if the recorder still works or not but let's give it a shot." Even though what he did at that time wasn't right, if it works then he did that right.

I myself don't know what I'm talking about. "So are you actually ready to help us out, sir?" Anne asked. Good question sweetheart good question. "Well if I get to know that Scotts are planning that, then ofcourse I'll help you out." He said. "What are we waiting for? Check the recorder." Mom said and dad nodded. He bent down and took out the small recorder from the plant. He turned it around and did something, lord knows what and said, "Let's go in the office room. I have the laptop there. So we'll connect this recorder in it and check it out."