Chapter : 27

Some secrets are better left to be hidden.

___________________

Interview of CEO
___________________

Chapter Twenty Seven: Interview Of CEO
Anne's POV.

After the new year wishes, we made a few resolutions that ofcourse we intend to complete but that's another thing. Today is January 3rd. I'll be going to the company today, after college. Gladly we'll leave from college around twelve, so I have a lot of time to get ready and reach there. I'll mostly be there after the lunch time.

Right now, I'm sitting in the last lecture that is literature, as usual beside Dom who is making notes right now about whatever our professor is teaching. We've decided that after I join the company, he will help me in studies and I'll be studying online. After I will go to the office today, I'll send a letter to our principal about the same matter too. In a hope that our principal helps.

"Sweetheart, today is probably the last day I'll be sitting beside you. Because after you join the office, I don't think you'll be here, beside me. Why not just stop thinking about everything and pay attention to either the professor or me." He kicked my leg underneath the table. And I chuckled at the last line. "Well, about paying attention, I don't care about this professor but I'm gonna pay attention to you everyday. Office or not." I whispered back. He smiled at me, that same flirtatious one that can make literally any girl melt.

The bell rang and I huffed. Finally it's all over. We walked out of the class and the person I least expected to see, stood in front of us. Yes, ladies and gentlemen it's Mitchell Scott. The queen bee of our college with the other bees around her. I hope she doesn't ruin my day. "Hi baby. Let's go on a date tonight." She said to Dom completely ignoring me. "I have plans." His reply was curt. As always.

"What plans? Are you planning to ditch this stupid girlfriend of yours or what?" What does she mean by that? "What are you bickering?" Dom asked angrily as his hold on my hand tightened. He has been having temper recently. Lord knows why. "I am bickering the truth Tommy. I know she's going to her daddy's office today. So who are you having plans with?" How the hell does she knows that? Not even a single member of Happy Family knows it.

"You're uttering nonsense that isn't even making any sense. Just get lost and sober up. You drunk bi-" "Dom, why are we even talking to her? We have better things to do. Come on." I interrupted him and dragged him away from her. "Anne wait. How does she know about it?" He asked as we walked out in the parking lot. "Look Dom. This isn't the correct place to talk about it. Let's go home, then we'll discuss. Even I have questions." He nodded and turned the ignition on as we sat in his wagon.

Soon we were home and all the muted question were out now. "We need to sort this out. One. How does she know about it. Two. What is her plan. Three. Is she involved in anything that has been happening recently. Four. Does that Peter person is related to her." He asked as we went to my room. I placed my palm on his cheek and leaned my face towards him. "Dom, whatever it is, we'll sort it out. Together alright? We don't have to worry about things we aren't even sure of. And she surely hasn't blind guessed it but she is surely knowing many things than us." I said and walked towards the wardrobe.

"Anne, let's just say she was involved with that envelope thing alright. But. None of the envelopes said about you joining the company. Neil said. That means that either she was having eyes and ears on us or ..." He trailed off and didn't even had to continue it. "It maybe the latter one because I surely can check if she was keeping an eye on you or not." I quickly turned on my laptop and started hacking into Dom's phone. To my surprise, it had been hacked a few times too. And the last time it was done was on new year. That means that she knows it by the conversation he had with Neil.