Chapter : 39

___________________

Family
___________________

Chapter Thirty Nine: Family
Dom's POV

Anne had gone to run some errands meanwhile we all were sitting on the table having some random talks when out of the blue this topic of Anne and her family shifting to their own house came up. I was upste would be an understatement here. I mean why can they just not stay here for some more time. They just came here yesterday and now they want to go. How will I live without Anne? Not that they're moving anyway far, it's just the house in front but then too..

"But why so soon aunt? Can't you just delay it?" I asked protesting against them. "Thomas, my child. We're going to live in front only. And for how long will we disturb you. As soon as the house is cleaned, we will move in. And it's your house too right. You can come, stay, eat, live and do anything you want there itself." She spoke politely and I nodded with head bowed down and a big frown on my face.

"Are you sure? You can stay for a week or so and then shift." Dad asked uncle. "No. We're sure and Joseph will also be joining us from day after tomorrow so we can't stay here for long." Uncle replied. "Alexandra, I will ask a few maids to clean your place, meanwhile we will go for shopping today. Since.. uhh you won't be having anything to wear." Mom hesitated but aunt smiled at her thankfully.

"So it's decided now. Today you kids will help them cleaning and shifting their stuff while we four will go shopping." Dad cheered up and at the same moment the door clicked open and Anne stood there with wide eyes. "What's going on?" She asked not even moving from her place.

Aunt nudged me and I stood up from my place, nodding at her. "Sweetheart, you and your family are going back to your own place. So we all will be helping with some or other task." I replied her and she looked at her mother who nodded at her. She was exact copy of my mother. Sweet, polite and jolly. "When do we start from?" Woah my Spitfire. "This moment." Zach stood up.

"Zach and Jennifer, you both aren't allowed to do anything. Her due is coming near. Don't take stress just do all the sitting work and Zach, don't you dare go even a centimetre away from Jennifer." Dad ordered. They both nodded with a mocking frown.

"Our mommies and daddies are going to shopping, and maids will be cleaning your house. While we will pack your stuff and as soon as the rooms are cleaned, we will start unpacking them." I circled my arm around her shoulder.

Soon the work had started. All the maids were first cleaning the rooms that was obviously going to take time but Anne's clothes and all was really not very much so it ended sooner than expected. Then I decided to pack a few of mine too because we will spend most of the time together. "Why are you packing yours Dom?" She asked from beside me. "Because sweetheart, I'll be practically living with you the whole time." I easily picked her up from her place and sat her on my lap.

"Why so?" She asked. "What do you mean by why? Do you not want me with you?" I asked pouting at her. "It's not like that.." she trailed off and I couldn't control my laughter anymore so I laughed loudly signifying I was kidding and she hit my chest hiding her face in my shirt. She's just so cute. "Oh by the way, you know your mom told me I can do anything I want with you." I whispered in her ears and her whole body got stiff. Oh lord. I pulled the wrong string.

She awkwardly pulled herself away from me and stood up. She started walking towards the door. I quickly stood up and followed her but she had already walked in her room and locked it. "Anne. Baby listen to me. I was just kidding. I didn't mean that. I'm sorry." I banged her door using these words again and again.