Chapter : 11

___________________

Old Neighbour
___________________

Chapter eleven: Old Neighbour
Anne's POV

Cleaning the living room, I and Dom came in my room. I changed in my pj and he was in the restroom changing his clothes. We have decided that after we get changed and freshened up, we four will meet in the living room to catch up.

His brother has given a big surprise to Dom and I'm really happy that I could help him. "Stella, you really made my day today. Thank you so much." He hugged me from behind and was breathing in my neck. "Come on birthday boy, we have to go down and catch up all we have missed with your brother and his wife." He sighed deeply and we walked to find them cuddling on my sofa already. Ambrose had already passed out and was in her room.

"Come here birthday boy, we have some news to give you." Zach said as he pointed on the couch that lied in front of him. "Yes brother, tell me." Dom said as we sat beside each other. His head was on my shoulder. I'm guessing he was just too tired.

"We are pregnant." Zach and Jennifer said in unison. "Woah! Congratulations to you two." Dom jumped up and landed on Zach. He was too childish in front of Zach. Meanwhile I hugged Jennifer and laughed at the antics of the two brothers.

"I can't breathe stupid, get off of me." Zach grunted under Dom but the later hugged him even tighter and started laughing. I pulled Dom off and made him sit on the couch. "That's amazing Zach. Oh by the way, Jennifer, how's he in the bed?" Dom winked as he asked. "Shameless shut up." I slapped on his arm and Jennifer blushed a hundred shades of red. Zach was looking at her and smiling freely.

"Okay okay, that was enough now, let's start with the beginning for Anne." Dom said as Zach nodded.

"When we were very tiny, especially you three, you and Tommy were very close. He was very protective of you and used to fulfil all your wishes. Can you see a cut near his eyebrow?" Zach asked as I nodded, I had already noticed it before. "That happened when you both were around two years old and you asked him to get you a flower that was high up on a tree. He was successful in plucking the flower but he fell down the tree and got hit by a stone nearby. He forwarded his hand to give you the flower but instead you threw that flower and applied some antiseptic on his face. You both cared too much for each other. That reminds me, are you both together or..?" We both looked at each other and waited for a bit.

"We both like each other surely but we're not together." "Yet" my sentence was finished by him. I looked at him to see him looking at Zach and smiling. "Very well, no wonder she'll keep you happy your whole life Tommy. You better take care of her well. But didn't dad left another girl behind you? What was her name again?"

"Mitchell. Yeah he did. But she's taking good care of that stupid gold digger." Dom again placed his head on my shoulder. "That's good. So yeah as you already know how our parents are, your parents used to take me and Tommy everywhere you all went. They have taken us to a lot of amusement parks, museums and also to several parks. They also took us on hike, in Pine Meadow Lake. That was the best one. We had clicked so many photos there." Pine Meadow Lake... Dom's best memories lie there.

"After y'all left, my parents still were the same ignorant. And I and Dom were left on our own. I had several friends in school so it didn't bothered me as much as it did to him. The guy couldn't sleep at nights. One day when I was with him, it slipped off from his mouth that he loved you. At first I thought that he was just a child and loved you as a friend. As he grew up, his love started growing up more and more. Later on we discovered that he was insomniac."