Chapter : 8

You will be enough only if you believe.

___________________

Truth or Dare?
___________________

Chapter eight: Truth Or Dare?
Dom's POV

After comforting Stella, we walked down to check for food and soon everyone started gathering in. As soon as everyone arrived, we all sat in a circle and decided to play truth or dare.

On my right, Stella was sitting and on my left, Richie was sitting. A bottle was rolled on the ground by Grace and it pointed on Mateo. "Mateo, truth or dare?" Evelyn asked and Mateo replied truth. Mateo has been in a secret relationship with Sophia and only me and Charlotte knew it. She overheard our conversation when I had a doubt about them.

"Can I ask him?" A sweet melodious voice spoke up from my right side. "Why not?" Ambrose said cheering up. Mateo was a closed off person and doesn't open up to people as such. I wonder what Stella was having to ask.

"Do you like Sophia? I don't mean to be rude here but you both are much different with each other. In a romantic manner." Woah!! She notices stuff. So much like me. I wonder how much she knows everyone because if she is this good at noticing then for sure she'd be knowing small small things about everyone.

"Actually, yes. We both are together since a couple of years. But we never showed up because we were happy to be in secret relationship, stealing kisses when no one knows and doing all other cute stuffs." Everyone gawked at both of the new found couple and I kept smiling at Stella. She is full of surprises.

"You guys hid it for so long and out of everyone, the newest member of the group knows it. That's not fair. You need to give us all a treat as an apology." Ambrose said and everyone started laughing and agreeing to it.

The bottle was rolled again and it landed on Matthew, truth was taken. "Okay, this is a weird question, but what will you do if you were a girl for one day?" Grace asked making the poor boy speechless.

I was trying to contain my laugh but his face made me laugh out loud and everyone joined me. "Well, if I would be a girl for a day then, I'd spend the whole day with the person I like and would get to know one more side of her." He spoke with a certainty but who knew who was the girl of this dark man. He's so secretive, I wonder if anyone even knows about his girl.

"Whom do you like Maths? Is she someone we know? Tell us. We want to know." Richie bragged on. "When someone chooses Truth, he has to answer only one question and that I've answered." He gruffly replied and rolled the bottle again.

Oops it pointed at me. Everyone's taking truth. I'll go for dare. "Dare." "Are you sure Tom? Don't blame us if we give you something that you won't like and..." Charlotte's word were kind of making me nervous but I won't back off.

"I'm sure." Because what's the worst they would ask me to do? "Do a pole dance here." So lame, I don't even have a pole here. Foolish girl.

"But there's no pole here Charlotte." That's like my girl. "Exactly. That's the dare. Do a pole dance without any pole. That too for two good minutes." I peed in my pants. Lord this is so embarassing. I don't want to do. It'd be better if I had back off. Girls are so difficult.

I got up and started dancing without a pole and they made video of it. Shit this really can't get anymore embarassing. Gladly the two thick minutes were off and I sat down and rolled the bottle.

"Richie babie, what will you take?" My time to tease. I knew about her and Grace. And this was the perfect time to reveal it. "Dare. But please cut me some slack hun." He thought that just because I'm giving it, his dare will be an easy one. Haah you don't know me my boy.