Chapter : 25

The happiness is terrifying. You fear happiness as you know it can be taken away from you anytime . But you can't let this fear stop you from experiencing something beautiful.

___________________

Rockefeller
___________________

Chapter Twenty Five: Rockefeller
Anne's POV

These cramps are really irritating. My mood keeps changing in a nanosecond and this Greek god beside me handles them so well. Even I was laughing when I recalled that yesterday I was running to beat Richard because he interrupted our little moment.

Right now we're on our way to Rockefeller. I've heard that the Christmas there is the best in the whole New York. We've booked three rooms in a hotel that is close to the Rockefeller Center. "Ms Angry, how are you doing now?" Why are they planning for their own death. One wrong word and I feel like choking the person. Right now this irritating person is Mateo.

Overall he's all cool and brave person. But deep down he's a shy and insecure one. Everyone knows about his tiny crush on Sophia and even Sophia likes him back but he just won't confess. Let's have some fun. "I'm all well but Sophia isn't." I was laughing like an evil internally. "What! What is wrong? She's not even in this car. Can you please tell me what's up?" He panicked up. Ahaha. Way to have fun with you.

"I knew she won't tell you. Now how can a person even tell another one something like this. It's quite reasonable." I fake concerned. Luckily Richard and Dom were busy in their conversation to listen to us. "Stop beating around the bush. Come to the point." Okay then here you go.

"She told me yesterday that if you won't confess your feelings to her this Christmas, then she'll move on and find someone else who won't hesitate to confess his feelings." What a joke or should I call it a plan? "Really! She knows that I like her? Well.. I thought no one knew about it." Poor him. "Mateo, don't feel bad. But everyone does. We just want the best for you. And after what Sophia told me yesterday, I think you should confess her under the Christmas tree only." I placed my hand on his shoulder. Dramatic much.

"I'll think upon it. Thank you." "No worries." I smiled weekly. The car pulled up and we all walked out. It was a ten minutes break. "What is going on sweetheart, got any cramps?" Dom asked me circling his arm around my shoulder. This is why my heart betrays me everytime. I nodded and he placed a small peck on my cheek.

"Wanna have something sweet? Or hot water packs? Or sanitary pads? Or some pills?" He was just too sweet and caring. Total husband material. Ehehe. "I just need you Dom. Nothing else. Some sweet would do good. Perhaps chocolate?" I grinned as he nodded and we walked in the supermarket.

We bought a few sweets and then the drive started. Mateo was on driving seat right now. And Dom was beside me. "Dom, did you get any information about the sender of the red envelope?" I asked. But to my disappointment, his face changed, the expression got more serious.

"No. Nothing." He is lying for damn sure. I can read him inside out now. "Okay so you won't tell me?" I dared him, pushing as much as I can. "Sweetheart, we've came for a vacation right now. Can we just drop the topic?" Drop the topic! My foot! "You will tell me or not?" I pulled the collar of his shoulder. I was curious right now. I felt so angry that I could eat the whole of him.

"Stella, don't get angry sweetheart. I promise to tell you everything once we get back home." He consoled me. "Tell me right now. Do you think all that is a joke hun?" I raised my voice. "Stella, I will tell you everything. But not here alright sweetheart, here, have some chocolates." He brought his hand out that was loaded with chocolates. Chocolates!!