Chapter : 7

You have you,
Then why complaint about those few?

___________________

Food Court
___________________

Chapter seven : Food Court
Anne's POV

He replied that he doesn't think that I'm his the one though he indirectly did say me that I am. But I choose not to believe his words and to focus on psychology lecture going on but it gets just more difficult for me to focus.

Hopefully professor didn't ask much and the lecture was completed. He had computer science that I already completed when I was in high school so instead I chose economics.

Economics is something that gets easy for me. It's just a theory and everything goes on as a story so that gets easier to learn and enjoy to study.

Economics class went on and on until the final bell rang. I ran out of class the moment the bell rang and went directly to the house but my fate was not on my side today, Ambrose stood near our house door with the other girls waiting for me.

"Miss Anne, keep your bag inside and come out, we all are going to mall." Evelyn mockingly said inspite of my pouting lips. I sighed because I know that they won't take a no for answer so I walked in with all of them following me like a tail. I kept my bag, went to drink water and then we walked out.

I was in Ambrose's car and other two cars also followed us. This time I still have no answers. He made it very clear that I'm not his the one but he also said that he likes me. I'm confused as hell because I don't think he will there beside me. What will I do now! Where did you drag me Dom!

The tires of the car screeched signalling the halt as we walked out and went inside the food court. Other girls also grabbed the seat but the table was booked for nine people even though we were just five. Who are the other four? My question was answered as I heard voices behind me and I sighed in relief internally because I needed him to answer their stupid questions.

"Your orders please." A waiter asked and everyone listed their orders. After the waiter left, all the lights, cameras and actions were on us. "Answer our questions you both." Matteo started.

"We don't remember it. Question us one by one. I'll answer them on behalf of both of us. Is it okay for you Stella? Or do you wanna answer?" He asked with a hint in his eyes that said that I must allow him to speak and I nodded without thinking much.

"Cool, now shoot." He started.
"How do you know each other so nicely?" Grace asked.

"Long story short, we met each other in a park before college started and were mesmerized by each other, after getting suspended, we were both bored so started hanging out with each other and got to know many things too." He said looking only at me and nowhere else. I kinda had a good feeling about it but again I'm sad because he doesn't think that I'm his the one. So better be safe than sorry.

"Quite a story. By the way, she knows your full name whereas we thought you don't have a middle name and Thomas is only your name. How does she knows that?" Mathew this time.

"Well.. as I already said, we hung out and got close to each other so in between our talks somewhere or other it just slipped out of my tongue that Thomas is not even my name." He can lie so well. Wow. This time his eyes were piercing straight in Matthew's.