[1]

It was a busy afternoon of the spring season.The sun shone through different shapes of white clouds that were floating in the clear, blue sky.The trees beside the streets were looking way too beautiful with all the new, green leaves and their pretty flowers.People couldn't help but at least peek at the pretty view nature was giving them for free.Even their busy lives and schedules couldn't stop them from admiring the beauty of nature!

Jungkook was on his way to a famous restaurant with Jimin.They were going to meet Yoongi, Jimin's boyfriend.Well, apparently Jimin brought his cousin come best friend with him on his date.It's not like Yoongi will mind.Yoongi loves Jungkook as if Jungkook is his own cousin, not Jimin's.Jimin was driving the car while humming some songs as Jungkook just stared outside through the car window.His big,beautiful doe eyes sparkled like the stars in a dark night sky, taking in his beautiful surrounding.

He loves spring days, he loves how it brings out the stunning side of mother nature.He is more than sure no-one can resist the temptation to stare at the glowing sight of the spring season.The boy clicked some pictures of the roadside trees as well.He will definitely post one or two of them in his instagram account.He has unknowingly become an instagram influencer after all.Thanks to his different types of hobbies and unique thoughts.Oh did I forget his looks?Well, it's like a cherry on the top.Jungkook now has 50K+ followers in his account...

Soon the two boys reached their destination.After parking the car, both Jimin and Jungkook went inside the big, five-star restaurant.They walked towards the table Yoongi booked earlier.It was situated in a distant corner for their privacy.The elder male was already sitting at the table, looking bored as ever.

"Hyunggg" Jungkook ran and hugged Yoongi who returned it with a gummy smile.

Jimin just rolled his eyes, already feeling left out of his own date but a smile appeared on his face looking at the two most precious males of his life hugging each other so lovingly.He walked towards them and cleared his throat to gain their attention.Jungkook smiled at him sheepishly and sat down like the good boy he is, giving the couple the chance to greet each other affectionately.

It didn't took them much time to order food and the three males ate having some chit-chats.Well, mostly Jungkook and Jimin talked while Yoongi listened to their blabberings with a small smile on his face.It's rare to see Min Yoongi like that but somehow his soft side always comes out when it comes to Jimin and Jungkook.One was his precious lover while the other was like his baby brother.They are just too adorable to not love!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hyung, are you sure this is the same address Mr. Shin gave you?" A really handsome man who looked frustrated enough asked someone in his phone.

Right now, he was sitting at a table inside a fancy, five-star restaurant while checking his wrist watch every now and then.He has been waiting for someone for quite a while now.Today, his secretary took a sick leave which is why he is sitting there alone.

"Of course, I'm sure about it, Tae." Came Kim Namjoon's short reply.

"You know that I hate waiting, hyung.That man was supposed to meet me at 1pm sharp.It's already seven minutes past our scheduled time.That's it.I'm going back to the company." The man cut the call without waiting for any reply and stood up, straightening his blazer.

"I'm really sorry Mr. Kim.I was stuck in the traffic." A middle aged man almost came running, panting hard because of too much rushing which took the handsome CEO's attention.

The man wore a worried expression, knowing how much the young male in front of him hates waiting.He was Kim Taehyung, the most successful businessman of the country, that too at such a young age.The young male was already famous among all the successful business personalities from all over the world.Everyone knows him for his work ethics and sharp brain.His handsome features were something is to die for.Over all, the male took the headlines of news most of the times with his success stories.He was not anything less than a celebrity.Even people who are not interested in share markets, had their interests in Kim Taehyung.