[ 29 ]

Life ain't all rainbow and unicorns.So yeah......

.
.
.

Taehyung walked out of the bathroom after freshening up and directly went to the king sized bed.After a long, hectic day he would finally be able to give his tired body some rest.

Out of habit, he checked his phone before sleep could engulf him.A sad smile appeared on his lips when he didn't recieve any calls or texts from a certain boy like he used to do before.Unknowingly, a few teardrops left his eyes as he remembered a bunny looking human with big, doe eyes filled with mischief  and a huge toothy grin.

It has been almost fifty days since he left for France.The first one month went pretty well for both him and his business.Though every single day he got busier than ever with work, he still felt energetic seeing Jungkook's texts where he would blabber anything and everything.The boy literally didn't mind his lack of response and kept him company virtually.

Whenever Taehyung texted him back for the first time of the day after coming back to his hotel suite, Jungkook would video call him and ask about his wellbeing and many more things.

Even though South Korea and France have 7 hours of time difference, Jungkook still managed to cheer Taehyung up throughout the whole month.Yes, Taehyung occasionally talks to his parents too but with Jungkook, it was just different.

What's bothering him is things have changed now.Taehyung has been living in guilt for the past twenty days.He still remembers how his own mistake led Jungkook to stop talking to him.Now he misses the younger like he never did before!

Twenty days back -

The whole day was hectic and annoying for Taehyung.When he was busy with work, one of his business partners suddenly contacted him to inform that they wanted to back off from their upcoming collaboration.Though it brought loss to his business, he still let it off the hook, not wanting to work with such people who can't follow their own words.He canceled their business contract then and there.

Later when he was done with his work, he went to a bar to get some drink to get rid of that heavy feeling on his chest which he often feels during stressful days.He always had a high tolerance for alcohol but that day, somehow he ended up getting slightly drunk just after drinking two glasses of red wine.

Not wanting to stay there in that state anymore, he walked towards the exit and called his driver to take him to his suite immediately.While waiting for the driver, Taehyung saw something.

It was his employee, Ms. Kang who was looking helpless being surrounded by a group of boys.Though it was an open area, no-one bothered to check what was going on there.But Taehyung saw it all.He saw how those boys were trying to touch the scared looking girl.It was clear in their behaviours that they didn't have any good intentions for the girl.Taehyung lost it when he saw the girl crying when one boy touched her body inappropriately.

No matter what, Taehyung could never see someone getting assaulted in front of his eyes, let alone someone who works for him.So he did what he should do at the moment.He went to the boys and punched the boy who touched her straight on his face.The boy lost his balance and fell on his knees while his friends ran away from there, not even trying to help him.

The girl who was probably way too scared by then, hugged Taehyung out of the blue.Though Taehyung wanted to push her away from him, still he patted the girl's back thice with his one hand while he slightly pushed her away with his other hand.