[ 16 ]

Happy birthday to our precious Kookie 🐰💗He is one of the most amazing artists I've ever seen

He is one of the most amazing artists I've ever seen.I mean, how multitalented a person can be!
Hope he'll recieve all the love and respect he deserves from everyone.Wishing him more success and happiness on this day!

(He's not going to see this and I know that.But that doesn't mean I can't wish him here ㅋㅋㅋ)

.
.
.

Jungkook bit his tongue as soon as he realised what he yelled.His cheeks heated up thinking of how he makes a fool out of himself everytime he's beside Taehyung.He sulked, mentally scolding himself for not being able to control his tongue on time.

Too bad, words cannot be taken back once you let it out!

Meanwhile Taehyung bit his lips in order to not laugh at the younger's state.He didn't want to make the boy angry again.He has already done enough to make Jungkook mad with him, that too in a single day.So, it would be safe if he maintains his calm....at least for now!

"I'll take that as an yes." Taehyung said after few minutes of silence from both sides.He could hear Jungkook cursing under his breath but he decided to pretend like he didn't.

Jungkook nodded his head slowly while looking at his lap.Well, suddenly he felt a bit shy.No, it's not the first time when someone has asked him out on a date.It has happened numerous times during his school and college days but he never felt anything.Hell, he didn't even bother to think before denying all the offers.It didn't effect him at all.

It's just...with Taehyung, everything is different.Let's not even talk about how much excitement is bubbling up inside his stomach just by the thought of going out with the elder.

It was like a dream come true!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Later that night, Taehyung and his mother left after having dinner with the Jeons.They wanted to leave early but the older Jeon couple was adamant on making them stay till dinner, mostly because Taehyung can't visit them because of his busy schedule during their usual family meets.

While the elders talked, Jungkook stayed silent unlike other times.He was still processing the fact that Taehyung would take him out on a date soon.

"So?"

"So."

"So how did it go?" Mrs. Kim asked her son who was driving back to their home, pretending like he didn't understand her question earlier..

"I-....Umm...I'm taking him on a date next Sunday." Taehyung said, knowing there's no way his mother will let him stay silent about it.

"That's great.I'm surprised that Kookie agreed that easily." Mrs. Kim whispered the last part to herself but Taehyung already heard her.