[ 38 ]

I just noticed that this book has surpassed 40k reads.Thank you so much, everyone 💓

(It makes me remember the time when I started writing here.'THE CEO'S BABYBUN' got only 8 reads during one whole month!)

.
.
.

Jungkook bit his lower lip in nervousness as he looked at Taehyung's face for any reaction.But he didn't get any.The elder looked normal?

"You didn't believe what I just said." The younger mumbled, sadness clearly lacing his tone.

"Stop assuming things.I was wondering why you didn't let me know about it earlier.Why?" Taehyung asked with a stern voice, genuinely curious for why Jungkook even hid this information from him.

Just because Jungkook didn't tell him anything about it, he thought that the boy also wasn't aware of the person behind all the mess.For the time being, he wanted to know what was going on in Jungkook's mind.

"I-I thought you wouldn't believe in me." Jungkook answered, looking anywhere but at Taehyung's direction.

"No matter how childish you act, I would never do that." Taehyung replied though he wanted to scold the younger for assuming things on his own and then not telling him about it sooner.

Obviously, he didn't need to ask for proofs to know that the boy was saying the truth.He knows for a fact that Jungkook would never accuse someone innocent because of his personal issues.

His Jungkook is much more better than that!

"Sorry." Jungkook's lips jutted out in an adorable pout as he mumbled the word, poking Taehyung's firm chest with his index finger.

"I'll forgive you but only in one condition. I need you to promise me something." Taehyung spoke up after gazing at the boy for some time who nodded his head frantically to show that he'd agree to anything the elder asks for.

"When something happens, don't think twice before telling me."

Jungkook nodded his head like the obedient bunny he is and kissed the elder's cheek, creating a smooching sound as soon as he heard what the condition was!

He understood it well.

He would never hesitate again...

"Hyung, since you believe in what I said, will you fire Iseul now?After all, she tried...." Jungkook's question was stopped by Taehyung's heart shaped lips claiming his baby lips all of a sudden.
The younger huffed, knowing the elder was trying to distract him.

Why doesn't he just reveal what he would do with that piece of attending seeking, walking, half naked witch?

He pushed Taehyung away from his body and slept backfacing the elder.He intentionally didn't respond to the elder male's attempts to talk to him....Just like that, he fell asleep because of all the tiredness...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung kissed a sleeping Jungkook's pouty lips before moving the boy from his body.He placed his pillow beside the younger when he squirmed as soon as the elder's warmth was gone.The human bunny automatically cuddled him when he was asleep just like the way he's hugging the pillow now.

Once Taehyung was sure that Jungkook wouldn't wake up, he took his phone and walked out towards the living room.After spending almost half an hour talking over the phone, Taehyung returned to the bedroom.He walked towards the bed and laid down beside the younger, staring at those beautiful features which had him whipped.