[ 10 ]

"Best of luck, Jungkookie." Jimin chirped, stopping his car.Well, he decided to drop Jungkook at Taehyung's company before going to his dance academy.

Needless to say that he was even more excited than Jungkook for how things will turn out within a few days or months.Jimin is more than sure that nobody, literally nobody can resist Jungkook's charm, let it be Kim Taehyung.

"Thanks, hyung.Now go.Bye." Jungkook flashed a toothy smile to Jimin and ran towards the huge building after getting out of the car.

"Aish...you brat.At least he could've waited for my reply." Jimin pouted but started his car anyways.

Now he can't get upset over some habit called 'impatience' which runs in his brother's blood right?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hyunwoo arranged the files he himself corrected after Taehyung fired the girl employee for messing them up.He was already told to take them to Taehyung for final review.So he got out of his own cabin after taking the files carefully before walking towards Taehyung's cabin.He was about to knock on the door but someone crashed onto him all of a sudden, making him lose balance and fell face first on the floor.

"Oing..."

The squeaky voice made Hyunwoo snap his head towards its direction immediately only to see a boy sitting on the floor with a weird pose while rubbing his butts.

"H-hey, are you okay?" He asked as politely as possible even though it wasn't his fault.

The other male looked up, glaring at Hyunwoo instead of replying.But soon both of them gasped in surprise.

"Oh my God ! Jungkookie !!!!" Hyunwoo let out in excitement, standing up immediately.He already forgot that his nose was paining from kissing the floor.

"Hyunwoo hyung!!!" Jungkook smiled showing his bunny teeth and hugged the elder male.Hyunwoo chuckled in fondness and hugged the younger back.

"What the hell is going on here?" A deep voice spoke up in a rather rude way startling the two hugging figures.Hyunwoo broke the hug immediately, realising it was none other than his boss's voice while Jungkook's smile widened, hearing the voice he started loving the most!

Taehyung was working peacefully but the noise right outside his cabin disturbed his work.After waiting for few seconds, he stormed out of the cabin to scold whoever was the reason behind the noises.But he didn't expect to see Jungkook there, not in his assistant's arms at least.

His eyes twitched in annoyance when he saw how his assistant's nose was bleeding as he hugged the younger.The sight was quite disturbing to him.His voice, or I say, deeper than usual voice escaped his mouth without him realising.

"S-sir, I-I was here to hand you the files you've asked for a-and met Jungkookie suddenly." Hyunwoo replied, now turning into his professional mode.

"Jungkookie.." The word in Hyunwoo's voice clearly did something to Taehyung.He felt his blood boiling.He glared at the male in anger.

"It's your workplace Mr. Park, not a place where you....."

Taehyung's voice stuck on his throat when he felt arms wrapping around his torso.He stood there frozen, realising how tightly Jungkook was hugging him.Without thinking Taehyung's eyes found Hyonwoo.The boy was standing there with wide eyes and open mouth, shock and fear could clearly be seen in his eyes.

On usual days, Taehyung would get angry if Jungkook would've done it, that too inside his company.But today, it was different.Taehyung moved his eyes from Hyunwoo before wrapping his arms around Jungkook's waist, pulling the boy even closer to his body.He heard Jungkook gasping, maybe out of surprise but that made him tighten his arms around the younger even more.