[ 13 ]

In case you haven't noticed, The_Silent_Knight has become EuphoricTaeKoo now and also changed/edited the covers of few of her books :)

( My edits are terrible but hey, don't judge my books by their covers.)

.
.
.

Taehyung stared at Jungkook who was now looking downwards after his now intentional confession.Every word Jungkook spoke did things to Taehyung.He felt much better after hearing that Jungkook actually likes him.But at the same time, he was at loss of words.He didn't know what to reply at the exact moment!

"Can you give me some time?" Taehyung's voice was soft as he asked the younger male.

Maybe, he wants to give this a chance!

"T-time for what?" Jungkook asked in a low voice, fidgeting with the hem of his shirt.His heart ached thinking Taehyung was asking for time to forget about the two times he confessed to him.

"For thinking about us!" Jungkook snapped his head upwards to match Taehyung's eyes with his wide ones as soon as he heard Taehyung's even softer voice this time.

"U-us? A-are y-you....d-do you..."

"Yes, us.I want to think about it before taking any decision." Taehyung's voice cut off Jungkook's stuttering in the middle.This time the elder male's lips slightly curved upwards as he talked while Jungkook's brain was loading what Taehyung just said.

"Y-you w-won't decide to f-forget m-me right?" Jungkook's lips wobbled.All the thoughts in his head went towards the negative end after trying to process Taehyung's words.

Of course, Taehyung isn't talking about thinking of dating him.

Why would he?

"Oh God..No...How can you be so dumb !" Taehyung threw his head back, he couldn't stop himself from laughing hard.He can't believe how Jungkook understands things in a totally opposite way.

"I. Am. Not. Dumb." Jungkook grumbled, glaring at the laughing male.His cheeks heated up in pure embarrassment as Taehyung wasn't anywhere near stopping his laughter.

Jungkook has to admit that the sound of Taehyung's laughter makes him feel soothing but he hated the fact that Taehyung was laughing at him and he didn't even know the reason behind it.

"Of course, you are.I asked you to give me some time to think about us, what we'll do in the future.Because I still don't know if I have that kind of feelings towards you or not.That's why I need time to think.But look at you, thinking I want time to forget you.Like really?Is it possible for me to forget you?The brattiest kid I've ever met! Even if I try hard, still I won't be able to forget you." Taehyung voiced out everything he could.But the moment his eyes met Jungkook's teary ones, he knew he somehow fucked up because oh boy, Jungkook was glaring at him, looking as if he was ready to throw hands any moment.

Little did Taehyung know that even though Jungkook listened to his each and every word, the sensitive boy's ears caught few words more attentively - dumb, the brattiest kid....KID !!!

"DO I LOOK LIKE A KID TO YOU?" Taehyung hissed when Jungkook suddenly yelled at him.He took few steps back unconsciously as Jungkook looked at him with anger.

"Just tell me to get lost already.You're just making fun of me.Why would you call me with names like brat, kid, toddler all the time?I'm barely four years younger than you and about height, you're just one inch taller than me.Now dare to call me a kid again." Jungkook's face became red because of how angry he was at the moment.

Taehyung gulped, looking at Jungkook's demenaur which was nowhere near his usual cheerful self.But there was something he liked about this sight of Jungkook.