[ 21 ]

Taehyung felt as if cold water was poured on his burning inside when his lips touched Jungkook's.With the urge to have that feeling more, he moved his lips slowly.

It felt too good to be true!

He was in a trance.But it didn't last long when he felt two hands on his chest, slightly pushing him backwards.His eyes widened as he heard small sniffling sounds.Only then, a sudden realization hit him hard.

All this time, he wasn't even in the right state of his mind.Yes, he didn't like what he saw earlier but that didn't give him right to just come and kiss the younger who was now sniffling, looking at the concrete floor.

This time, Taehyung felt even worse.Whatever he did because of his anger made Jungkook so upset that he isn't even looking at him!

"J-Jungkook, I-I'm s-sorry. I-I s-shouldn't have d-done t-that." Taehyung stuttered badly as he tried not to tear up.

At first he was just upset and angry and now?Now he's disappointed with himself, his own action.

How could he just kiss the younger without his consent?

Didn't he just force the boy?

Jungkook stopped sobbing and wiped the tears that were sliding down his cheeks before glaring at the elder.He couldn't understand what made Taehyung do that but one thing was sure.He won't let this slip easily.

"Of course, you should be sorry.What you did is nowhere near acceptable, Kim Taehyung." Jungkook said, looking at the elder in anger who felt even more guilty after hearing him.

"L-look, I'm really sorry....It's just I c-couldn't understand w-what came over m-me all of a s-"

"Do you think your sorry can fix this?It was my first kiss.Yes, I imagined you being my first kiss but I never thought, it would turn out like this.I wasn't even prepared.How could you kiss me so abruptly.Can you go back to the moment and undo that unromantic move you just made?No right?Then what's the point of saying sorry.I dreamt of having the best first kiss anyone ever had but you ruined it.I hate you." Jungkook said in one breathe.

At this point, he started panting for air as he kept glaring at the man in front of him who was now standing with wide eyes and his mouth hung open.

To say Taehyung was dumbfounded would be an understatement.Just a few seconds ago, he was literally in a panicked state, thinking he forcefully kissed Jungkook when they aren't even a thing.

He was scared, thinking the younger wouldn't want to see his face ever again.But....he didn't think about this.Jungkook cried because his best first kiss fantasy didn't come true!!! Not because he kissed him without consent!!!!

Can Jungkook get more unpredictable?

Again...Why does he even like this weird bunny looking boy so hopelessly?

"So you are not mad at me because I kissed you without your permission." Taehyung mumbled to himself but Jungkook clearly heard him.

"I'm mad at you because you ruined my first kiss but yeah, it's the same thing." Jungkook sulked, not looking at Taehyung who facepalmed after hearing the younger male's response.

"H-how do I fix it then?" Taehyung asked, not knowing if Jungkook is planning to be sulky with him forever because of this one incident.

Jungkook huffed, glaring at the elder who just gulped in fear.He mentally prayed for Jungkook to not come up with any stupid idea.Hell, he shouldn't have asked that...

"Let's just pretend the kiss never happened." Jungkook spoke up after thinking about it a lot.

While talking, he failed to notice how Taehyung's face dropped after hearing him.The elder male felt hurt thinking Jungkook is now taking the kiss as a mistake, a mistake that he wants to forget.

"Kiss me again.This time, do it properly.I want my first(second) kiss to be like the ones we see in the K-dramas." Jungkook continued speaking, his cheeks turning light pink as he finished talking.

Meanwhile Taehyung was at loss of appropriate words.He opened and closed his mouth repeatedly, looking like fish out of water.No words came out of his mouth.So he just decided to do what Jungkook asked him to do.How could he deny the cutest brat whom he wants to keep only to himself for a lifetime.

This time, Jungkook confidently wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck when the elder pulled him by putting his arms around his waist.He looked at Taehyung with big, curious eyes as a sudden nervous feeling came to him.

Now that he thinks about it, first kisses aren't like the ones they show in K-dramas.Hell, he doesn't even know how to kiss.A pout formed on his lips as he felt distressed because he cried for literally no reason.Why does he act before thinking about the situations?

Just a few minutes ago, Taehyung kissed him.....the person he likes kissed him.....but it was him who was too shocked to process anything at that time.It's his fault that he couldn't enjoy his first kiss.

It was perfect!

But it's not like he will admit it in front of the elder.

"Can I kiss you now?" Jungkook's chain of thoughts broke hearing the deep voice he has grown to love.

Finally voicing out his question, Taehyung carefully looked at the younger who had a small smile on his lips, cheeks matching the colour of a ripe strawberry.The boy just nodded his coconut head, not looking at the elder in his eyes.

Both the males closed their eyes, savoring the moment as their lips met.A smile tugged Taehyung's lips upwards when he felt Jungkook's lips trembling against his, showing that the confidence he was showing earlier was now completely gone.

They stood there like that for some time before slowly moving their inexperienced lips.Jungkook tried to copy Taehyung's lip movements but failed miserably, making him mentally curse those so called perfect, steamy kisses he has always seen on the TV or has read in novels.At last, he just stood still, puffing his lips out in a big pout.He hummed in satisfaction when Taehyung sucked on his lips oh so good.To be honest, he felt euphoric at the moment as he let himself relax under the mercy of Taehyung's lips.

Though it felt like an eternity, they pulled out just after a minute or two, feeling butterflies in their stomachs.Heavy pants left their mouths since both of their lungs were waiting for the much needed oxygen after the kiss.

"Umm..A-are you happy now?" Taehyung asked hesitantly as he stared at the boy in front of him. For now, all he wanted was the younger to enjoy the moment.

Jungkook couldn't answer because of the sudden shyness he felt.So he just hugged the elder and hid his head in the firm chest, nodding it in the process.A fond chuckle left Taehyung's mouth, looking at the brat nodding his head in affirmation while clinging to him.He could hear the boy's muffled squealing which clearly showed how overwhelming it was for him!

A heart shaped smile appeared on his lips as he hugged the boy back without giving it a second thought because now he was relieved.

The brat he wanted to avoid before but now can't let go of, is finally his now!

.
.
.

Since Jungkook has a bratty character, I wanted to give a different feel to Taekook's first(and...mhhhmmm..second) kiss.Some of you might find it childish but I can't change Jungkook's character abruptly.Otherwise, there won't be much to write on taekook when they'll be together.

In this story, I'll show you how someone's company can make you turn into a different version of yourself.For now, I hope you enjoyed reading ❤