[ 40 ]

Happy Diwali(the festival of light) to all the readers from India  🎊🎉🎇🎆

(Even though I'm using these emojis, I personally don't use any kind of firecrackers on this occasion.I feel euphoric just by lighting up hundreds of 'diya's but this time continuous rain had to ruin my plans 🥺)

.
.
.

Jungkook was frustrated.

It's been a week since Iseul was arrested.For some reason, he was feeling bad for the girl.He just wanted her out of their, especially Taehyung's life.He never expected the girl to be behind the bars for whatever she did.He didn't want the whole situation to affect her whole life.Hell, he would never want it for anyone!

Whenever he talks about it to Taehyung, the elder either tries to distract him from the topic or he replies that the girl deserves it all.May be, Taehyung is right.Okay, he IS right.But that doesn't mean Jungkook would agree with him in it.

According to him, Taehyung should take the case back and leave a warning for the girl to stay the hell away from them.Jungkook knows Taehyung has the power to do so but the elder isn't listening to him at all.Jungkook just wants to give Iseul a second chance.

Everybody deserves a second chance !

"Kookie, Taehyung is waiting for you downstairs." Jungkook's mother entered his room only to smile at the frowning bunny who was standing in front of the full length mirror, thinking about only he knows what!

"Kookie"

Jungkook flinched hard when the lady put her palm on his shoulder in order to bring him back to this world.

"Eomma, you scared me." Jungkook pouted, rubbing his chest where his heart lies in tiny.

The lady literally rolled her eyes at her dramatic son and asked him to hurry up because according to her, he shouldn't make Taehyung, or anyone for that matter wait for him that long.That's a bad thing.The boy didn't react but checked himself one last time on the mirror before hopping out of his room.

"Hyung, let's go." Jungkook said excitedly before dragging Taehyung who was seated on  the living room couch out of their house in one go.The elder didn't even get the chance to bid his farewell from Jungkook's mother who was just behind them, shaking her head in displeasure.

Again, why did Taehyung choose their son for himself?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Where are we going?" Jungkook asked, bouncing his knees in excitement but sulked when didn't get any response from the elder.

"You know what?You are the meanest person I've ever known." Jungkook huffed, annoyed by the elder's silence.

"But you still chose to be with me." Taehyung dedpanned, making Jungkook gasp dramatically.

"Let me find a sweet man for myself.I'm telling you I'll ditch you then and there, if that happens." Jungkook barked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"So you were using me for time pass?" Taehyung asked, looking as hurt as possible at the moment.

Jungkook stared at the sad look of the elder as his lips formed a pout automatically.

Did his words really hurt the male?

Of course, it did.

"Hyungie, I-I was just kidding." The boy spoke up in a small voice, feeling guilty.

"So was I." Taehyung replied almost immediately, passing a wink to the younger's direction.

"Kim Taehyung, stop the car this instant.I don't want to go anywhere with you." Jungkook shouted, looking angry enough but did it scare Taehyung?