[ 17 ]

"Kookie, why are you taking so much time?It's been more than half an hour since you went to change.If you don't come out this instant, I might break the door." A totally frustrated Jimin banged on Jungkook's door.

"Hyunggggg, please give me five more minutes......."

There you go!

Jimin pulled his own hair in frustration.Just like they planned, he arrived at Jungkook's place a day before.He advised the younger to stay calm and composed during his date.He also suggested him not to make any hasty moves which can ruin the first ever date of his life.

They talked until they fell asleep.Well, Jungkook took the biggest portion of his bed which left Jimin with no other option but to manage on the smaller part of the bed.He barely got any sleep because Jungkook kept tossing and turning on the bed like the restless bunny he is.

Now there he is...still waiting for Jungkook to come out of his room.He already did the boy's hair and make-up, making him look more attractive than the usual days.But the younger wasn't satisfied with the clothes he wore earlier which is why he went back to his room to change into something better.He was supposed to come back after five minutes but only Jimin knows how many 'fives minutes' have passed already!

A sigh of relief left Jimin's lips when Jungkook finally opened the door.The boy looked pretty annoyed.This time, Jimin grabbed his hand even before he could think of changing one more time.The boy whined, trying to get out of his hold.

"I won't go anywhere.I'm looking so ugly." Jungkook threw his free hand in air out of anger while Jimin felt so done with the younger who looked anything but ugly at the moment.

"You look great in these clothes and you don't have time to change again.It's not your wedding ceremony anyways.So just go in this attire." Jimin said with a stern voice and finally dragged the whining male out of the house.

He has already informed Jungkook's parents, or I say, his uncle and aunt that they will be out for a few hours.So they directly headed out, without spending any more time inside....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung had a small smile on his lips as he drove to Jungkook's home.Well, few blocks away from Jungkook's home actually.He didn't want to do such thing but yesterday night Jungkook texted him, asking him to wait outside his neighborhood.Well, they exchanged their numbers after the younger male agreed to Taehyung's dating proposal.

Can it be even counted as a proposal !

Whatever it is, Taehyung didn't agree at that dumb idea first but then the brat told him that he wouldn't go on a date with him otherwise.

So yeah!

Taehyung had to agree with the stupid idea.He didn't get why they'll be acting like thives though.I mean, what bad will even happen if Jungkook's parents come to know about them dating?

After driving for a few more minutes, Taehyung stopped his car when he saw Jungkook bouncing on his legs impatiently on the side of the road.

The younger's body visibly relaxed when he saw it was Taehyung.He hopped towards the car and got in the passenger seat without wasting a second.He then fastened his seat belt and huffed in relief.

"Hyung, why aren't you star-" Jungkook gulped, stopping his question in the middle when he saw Taehyung looking at him with an unreadable expression on his face.

"W-what h-happened?" The clueless boy stuttered, feeling intimidated by the elder male.

"I was supposed to open the car door for you.We are going on a date.But of course, you have to hurry and ruin the very first moment of our first date." Taehyung couldn't help himself but voice out his inner thoughts.