Announcement

Since I asked your opinions about making Kook mpreg in this story, I thought of informing you that I've  decided something.

Most of you were fine with the idea while a few readers disliked it.After thinking about it, I came to this conclusion that I'll end this story within two or three more chapters.

A happy ending of married taekook of course!

But I'll add a few more parts as bonus chapters for those who were excited for this story to be one of those mpreg ones.

I think, this is the best way for everyone to read this story comfortably.The one's who feel uncomfortable with mpreg stories can skip the bonus parts while the rest of you can read it.

It's upto you!

I just hope that my decision will work.....

And dear silent readers (I'm a silent reader too...that too for most of the times.... lol), you are also equally precious to me.Just please understand that sometimes your opinions can be of help too.At least comment a 'yes' or 'no' when I ask something like...."If I should do this or not"....I'll be really glad if you do that much.It helps me to plan the next plot of my story and if you won't answer, I'll never know what type of storylines do you prefer reading....

(At last but not the least, thank you so much to those who helped me by giving their opinions the other day.I'm really grateful for that.Hope the idea of another book will work.If not....Let's see what can be done!)

****fingers crossed****