[ 43 ]

Someone called me a clown writer today.So I'm back to clown ya all  🤡

.
.
.

Since the engagement was already over, the guests busied themselves among each other and the family members.People congratulated the two males who are now finances.Both of them heartily accepted the good wishes and they, especially Jungkook introduced Taehyung to a bunch of his college friends.

All the friends clinged to Jungkook to click pictures with him.Some of them even dared to invade Taehyung's personal space with Jungkook being too busy posing to notice the pissed off look on the elder's face.After almost fifteen minutes, to Taehyung's relief, they were done clicking pictures with the soon-to-be grooms.

Taehyung sighed in relief when he was left alone with Jungkook for the first time in the evening.He glanced in their surrounding and saw that no-one was paying attention to them at the moment.So he grabbed Jungkook's hand and took him to the backside of the hall which was pretty empty.

"H-hyung, w-what are y-"

"Shh...Come with me." Taehyung hushed the younger who was looking at their surrounding with wide eyes, fearing someone could see them.

The boy then silently walked with Taehyung who took him to an empty room.Since the engagement was held in a five-star hotel, the management of the hotel provided the family members a spacious room, in case they needed to change.No-one needed to use the room since the ceremony took only 2 hours and finally, it came to use.

Taehyung locked the door as soon as they were inside and pulled the still clueless Jungkook for a kiss.He groaned when he got the taste of the strawberry flavoured lipstick Jungkook was wearing.It only made him kiss the younger hard.A smile appeared on his lips when he felt Jungkook trying to kiss him back with the same intensity.Giving those luscious lips one last suck, Taehyung pulled out of the kiss.

"I missed you!" Taehyung muttered, looking at the boy who was biting his lower lip shyly.But his shy expression soon changed into a mischievous one, making the elder male confused.

"But I didn't." Jungkook said, giggling and before Taehyung knew he was near the door.But a loud gasp left his mouth when he was yanked back forcefully even before he could unlock the door.

"What's with all the running?" Taehyung whispered to the boy who was looking at him with his doe eyes oh so innocently and that's it.Taehyung couldn't stop himself from kissing the boy yet again.

"Mmhhh" Jungkook moaned when he felt Taehyung's hands pulling him even closer to his body.The boy felt weak on his knees as he let the elder kiss him the way he wants.

He missed the elder too!

"H-hyung...N-no" Jungkook lightly pushed Taehyung's right palm away which was feeling his chest muscles through the clothes he was wearing.

"You're looking so pretty!" Taehyung said, pulling out of the kiss which left both of them breathless.

"I had to because my fiance is the most handsome man of this world." Jungkook giggled cutely, earning a peck on the tip of his button nose.

"Oh?And here I thought that you liked old men?" Taehyung teased, remembering their argument from the day when Jungkook accidentally confessed to him.

"Yes, I do." Jungkook showed his toothy grin, making Taehyung halt on his teasing process.

Shouldn't Jungkook be whining or getting mad at him for teasing?

"I do like old men.That's the reason I'm engaged to one." Jungkook said, this time managing to actually run away before Taehyung could catch him.

Well, Jungkook can be a tease too.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was almost 8 O'clock in the evening when the Kims reached their home.Before they returned, the elder of the two families talked out things about the upcoming marriage.Everyone was excited to have Jungkook as their family member as soon as possible.But it wasn't the same case with Jungkook's parents.They were happy for their son but at the same time, they felt their heart aching, not wanting to marry their Kookie just yet.

To them, Jungkook was still like a baby!

But again, every parent feels the same about their kids!

So, they decided to held the marriage after two months.They wanted to spend the next two months with their son who was the light of their lives.The boy had the hearts of his parents.Even though Mrs. Jeon tried being a strict mother, she knew really well that she'll miss Jungkook's bratty stunts more than her husband will while Mr. Jeon had already started missing Jungkook!

Everyone was happy that the two boys will get married within two months which will go within a blink as there are a lot to prepare for the wedding.Jin has already declared that he'll be taking care of the catering services while Namjoon took charge of all the other works of the ceremony.Taehyung's parents were already deciding the guest list while Taehyung was inside his room, thinking about his bunny fiance.

He can't believe how Jungkook became this important to him.A chuckle left his mouth when he remembered the first time he saw Jungkook's name written on his once favourite book.That day, he was too angry to notice how cutely the toddler wrote "Koo" on the torn page of the book.Now that he thinks about it, the name Koo actually matches Jungkook's baby natures.

Did the boy even grow up?

Taehyung shook his head, remembering tons of acts of the boy who had him wrapped around his fingers now.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was inside his room, getting ready for bed.He just got to know from Jimin that the marriage ceremony will be held after two months.

A sigh left his mouth, thinking he'll be leaving this house after the two months are over.Jungkook doesn't want to leave.....not yet but the thought of Taehyung and a future with the said male were enough to make him feel less upset.

If it wasn't Taehyung, Jungkook would never get ready for marriage this soon!

Who the hell wants to leave their home, their family for someone else though?

Who even invented those stuffs?

If Jungkook could, he would strangle that person to death who dared to come up with that shîtty idea.But he calmed down, thinking about Taehyung and all the Kims who love him wholeheartedly.

At least, he was blessed with loving in-laws unlike most of the people out there!

About leaving home and his parents, he's sure that he can visit them whenever he wants.He just hopes everything will go well and everyone will be happy at the end.

For now, he'll make sure to spend quality time with his parents so that they can make as much memories as possible before his marriage.

The boy kept tossing and turning on his bed, thinking about what he'll be doing for the next two months and that's how he fell asleep, failing to see the recent text that lighted up the screen of his phone.

"Good night, Koo ♡"

.
.
.

Hope you enjoyed reading 💖

(Also, I won't be able to update this story for the next few days.I need some time for myself to continue the story.Hopefully, I'll be able to update the next part after a week or so!)