[ 33 ]

"Eat slowly."

................

"No-one's going to steal your food."

................

"Jungkook."

At last Taehyung calling the younger in a stern way worked.

The boy who was munching on, no no, gulping down his food a while ago now started to chew rather slowly.His lips jutted out even more, literally sulking because he didn't like the tone Taehyung used on him.

At this point, he wanted to just go back to his hyungs but again, how could he leave all the food Taehyung ordered for them, all of them being Jungkook's favourite.Still he would like to just leave but food is life right?So he won't ever put his anger out on it!

"Such a baby." Taehyung mumbled before wiping the sauce Jungkook smeared on his face while eating with the help of tissues.

Well, they, ah no, Taehyung woke up a few hours ago only to see Jungkook practically laying on top of him.At that point, he barely could move because damn! His whole body muscles were complaining about the heaviness they felt all the while he was asleep.After laying there for some time, he somehow managed to detach Jungkook from him and went to the bathroom to do his morning routine.

Once he came out, he ordered food for them before waking Jungkook up.Only if he knew how tough it was to wake Jungkook up from his sleep!Now almost after an hour Jungkook was all freshened up and cladded in Taehyung's clothes, sulking over the fact that the elder woke him up by sprinkling water on his face.

Like..Whose lover does that to them?

But Jungkook felt energetic as soon as the food arrived.His mouth watered, seeing so many dishes.For the time being he decided to not think about his boyfriend being a meanie and concentrate on the food instead.And that's what he did but again, Taehyung kept scolding him here and there.Jungkook was annoyed to the maximum but couldn't say anything because he knew Taehyung was right.

Not like he'll ever admit it though...

"So, what are you doing today?" Taehyung asked the younger who was now done having his brunch.

"I don't know.I don't have anything planned.Probably Jimi-"

"Great.How about me showing you around?" Taehyung asked, cutting the younger off before he could say something like "outing with hyungs"...

"I would love to." Jungkook's eyes visibly sparkled at the thought of visiting new places with the elder.He didn't expect Taehyung to propose such an idea without him bugging him for it.But guess what...He was wrong!

Soon an excited Jungkook called Jimin to inform him that he'll be going out with Taehyung.The elder behaved kinda awkward at first but then agreed, saying he'd accompany Yoongi to his temporary workplace if that's the case.The two males hung up the call after talking for some more time, excited to go out with their lovers....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hyunggg, this is so pretty." Jungkook chirped, looking at their surrounding with sparkling eyes.

When Taehyung told him that they would visit 'Field of Sunflowers in Provence', he didn't expect to see this beautiful sight!