Bonus - 5

"H-hyung...it tickles..." Jungkook giggled, pushing Taehyung away from his bare stomach.The elder's feathery light kisses felt really ticklish on his sensitive skin.

Well, it was already past his first trimester and his belly was still pretty much flat.But it couldn't stop Taehyung from getting obsessed over his abdominal area.Since the moment he came to know about Jungkook's pregnancy, he grew fond of talking to Jungkook's tummy everyday.It was quite an endearing sight actually!

Tonight too, after a day full of attending meetings and checking documents, Taehyung was busy talking with their baby, kissing Jungkook's stomach every once in a while.Jungkook as usual played with his hairs, letting him do whatever he wants.Since he was the one carrying the baby, it was the only way for Taehyung to have his bonding time with their baby.

"Can't the baby come out already?I'm eager to meet them." Taehyung looked at Jungkook, pouting.

The younger male just rolled his eyes at the elder who was being dramatic and pulled him upwards to make him lay down in a proper position.

"Just sleep already, Tae.You'll be having a meeting early in the morning tomorrow." Jungkook said before opening his arms for the elder who was now sulking at him for stopping him from talking to their baby.For a moment, even Jungkook felt like he saw another version of him in front of him.

After being salty for some time, Taehyung snuggled into Jungkook, mumbling something like 'he was being mean' and Jungkook just pretended that he didn't hear anything.

He was already very sleepy and if he would try to argue back with Taehyung, he knows Taehyung will start complaining to their baby that he was being mistreated.It would only lead his sleepiness to get ruined.So Jungkook just decided to lay there with his eyes closed, feeling the hand which slided inside his shirt again and started caressing his belly.

Gosh...he's already whipped for the baby!

The younger male finally fell asleep while trying not to laugh at the elder who literally thought Jungkook was already asleep and wasn't aware of what he was doing.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Three more months flew by and the days of the Kim house went as peaceful as ever.The only thing which was added to the household was everyone's excitement to welcome a newborn soon...

"Koo, let's take you for a walk." Taehyung said, sitting beside the younger who was busy knitting something.Recently he has leant how to knit from his mother and now he has fully invested himself in creating cute, woolen clothes for their baby.

Hearing Taehyung, the younger nodded his head and stood up, holding the hand Taehyung stretched out to help him.He kept his knitting stuffs inside a cute looking box and wore the overcoat Taehyung had prepared for him.Soon they walked out of their room holding hands, getting ready for their daily evening walk session.

Well, Jungkook was already in the starting of his seven months.Now his belly has grown to form a baby bump, showing the growth of their baby.The younger also became chubbier with time.Especially his face and belly were affected the most by his pregnancy.He literally started to look like a 'fluffy penguin' as Taehyung prefers to call him these days.

Within the months of the pregnancy, things have changed quite a lot, specially the soon to be parents.Jungkook has automatically started becoming quite responsible compared to his earlier self.It was probably because of the changing hormones and soon-to-be parent instincts while Taehyung started going to the company earlier than before just to return home early.

He wanted to provide Jungkook his company as much as he could.The elder Kims and Jeons along with all the hyungs started buying gifts for the baby who still had two more months to come to the world.They spoiled Jungkook even more during the span of just six months, giving him anything he wants to have!