[ 20 ]

Jungkook was enjoying his time while talking to his three hyungs but his mood took a whole 180 degree turn, seeing someone so familiar just a few feets away from him.

He watched the scene unfolding in front of him with furrowed eyebrows and squinted eyes.A scoff automatically left his mouth as he glared holes at none other than Kim Taehyung who was too busy hugging someone else to notice his presence.

"..kie, Kookie, what happened?" Yoongi asked the younger beside him who turned silent all of a sudden.

The elder then looked at the same direction Jungkook was looking at.His eyes widened when he saw Jung Hoseok with two unfamiliar males.

Yes, he recognizes the other because they'll be working on the same project, starting from the next month.They already signed a contract for their upcoming collab.They've met before at music events and award shows as well.So, it's safe to say that they're kinda friends!

Before Yoongi could call for Hoseok, the other already spotted him.The younger smiled his bright, heart shaped smile before saying something to the other two males with him.The other two looked confused but they followed Hoseok who started walking towards Yoongi now.

"Why are they coming here?" Jungkook asked, gritting his teeth which made Yoongi look at him in confusion.

"Hmm?Are you okay?" The elder asked, flowning.

"Of course, I'm not hyung." Jungkook mumbled, looking really upset and now, Yoongi was concerned.

"Hey, bunny, you can talk to me about it okay?" Yoongi spoke up in a worried tone as he rubbed the younger's shoulder to give him comfort.

"HYUNG! NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN MAN." Hoseok yelled in his usual cheerful voice which made Jin and Jimin who were busy gossiping till now, give him weird looks.

Their faces turned normal when they saw it was Jung Hoseok.Jin already knew him because the younger is like his brother-in-law and Jimin knows him because he is a fan boy of the elder.Also, he has met him through Yoongi twice.So they knew that Hoseok was a loud person.It suits him actually!

"Hey, Hobi, nice to meet you too." Yoongi replied, smiling a little as he and the other artist gave each other a 'bro hug'.

Meanwhile, Namjoon smiled, seeing Jin and a distracted Jungkook with Hobi's friend and another cute looking boy.He took a seat near Jin and soon, they were in their own little world, missing how the youngest of them stormed away from there when a certain male sat beside him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile Taehyung was left there dumbfounded when Jungkook went away without even glancing at him for once.

Before walking towards the group, Hobi told him and Namjoon that he would be gone to greet his friend Yoongi while pointing at the said male's direction.Only then Taehyung noticed Jungkook who was sitting near the pale looking man, now he knows as Yoongi.

Needless to say, he didn't like it one bit when the man was being touchy with Jungkook.As he followed Hobi, he noticed Jin and another slightly short, chubby looking male talking as if there's no tomorrow.Now he was almost sure that it was that Jimin guy.

After managing to walk through the crowd, they finally managed to come close to the group.Hobi greeted his friend while Namjoon went towards Jin.Taehyung took the chance and sat on the spot near Jungkook but oh well...before he could even say something, the younger male stormed away from the place.

Taehyung was about to follow him but he stopped when he heard -

"Kookie.."

Taehyung frowned, looking at that Jimin guy who had a panicked look on his face .Before the male could run after Jungkook, that friend of Hobi's stopped him by grabbing his wrist.