[ 45 ]

"Jungkook-ah, we're here." Taehyung said using a soft tone after waking up the sleeping male.

Well, Jungkook slept throughout the whole flight and even during the car ride to the hotel they'll be staying at.Taehyung let the boy sleep as much as he wants because he was aware of how distressed he was when they left their country.

He understands it !

Jungkook has always been home with his parents which made him more attached to them.Even during his academic years, the boy never stayed apart from them.That's the reason it was difficult for the boy to even think of living somewhere else where he won't be able to see his parents everyday.But the boy did it, dreaming of a beautiful future with Taehyung and it made Taehyung even more determined to give the younger everything he deserves.

"This is beautiful, hyung!" Jungkook's voice made Taehyung come back to the present moment.He kissed the boy's cheeks before resetting his hair with his fingers.A smile crept up on his face when he saw the younger's cheeks tuning pink due to his affectionate gestures.

"Let's go." Taehyung said before getting out of the car.He then opened the door of the other side and a very flushed Jungkook came out, looking at their surrounding in astonishment.His doe eyes which looked a bit puffy from all crying and also for sleeping for hours, sparkled as they took in the beauty of the place.

Soon the newly wedded husbands were escorted to the suite that was already booked for them.A few minutes later, the hotel stuffs handed them their luggages.Taehyung couldn't help but laugh when he saw the pout on Jungkook's lips.

"I don't want to arrange the clothes just to take them back after a week?" Jungkook spoke dramatically.

"I think we should freshen up before unpacking." Taehyung replied to the younger who's pout got bigger.

"Okay.But I want to take a shower first." Jungkook demanded, taking his huge suicase to the bedroom.Taehyung who knew he shouldn't argue, just followed the boy silently.

Both of their eyes widened as soon as they stepped into the bedroom.Taehyung was speechless while Jungkook flushed red as they saw how the room was decorated.

Of course, it was decorated.Jin and Jimin asked the hotel management to prepare a honeymoon suit for them after all !

"I- I'll just go and take a shower." Jungkook somehow managed to speak before almost running towards the bathroom, leaving a flustered Taehyung behind!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook who was draped in a knee length bathrobe bit his lower lip as he gazed himself in the mirror.He was done taking a shower almost ten minutes ago but he was nervous to go out of the bathroom.He just felt shy to face Taehyung!

He still can't believe that he's not Jeon Jungkook anymore.He has finally became a Kim.Everything felt like a dream to him but thinking that it will be their first night, he felt a tingling sensation all over his body.Yes, he now knows how it works and he's ready to take another step forward in their relationship but that didn't mean he wasn't scared.

He was okay?

Why wouldn't he?

He's inexperienced and he isn't sure if he will be able to give pleasure to Taehyung or not....

Yes, he knows that all these stuffs are new to the elder as well and the man loves him a lot but still he can't help but feel weird.He wanted to be the best for Taehyung in every possible way!

Hell, it's not even a day past their wedding and his thinking process has already getting weird.Jungkook shook his head, feeling so done with his thoughts and stomped out of the bathroom.

The moment he came out, he saw Taehyung talking on the phone.The elder was backfacing him as he was facing the balcony.A frown took upon Jungkook's face as he tried to eavesdrop to know who was in the other side of the line.

Why wouldn't he?

It was already past midnight for the sake of his brand new married life!

A pout formed on his lips as he heard Taehyung chuckling as he hang up.But soon, the melodious sound was gone which made Jungkook confused.He looked up to see what happened but immediately averted his gaze when he saw Taehyung looking at him in pure amusement.

"What?I wasn't listening to your conversation.Really." Jungkook said, walking towards his luggages.Suddenly, he felt like unpacking was the most refreshing chore to do in this world!

"Sure, you didn't." Taehyung replied, sarcasm dripping his tone before he headed to the bathroom.Well, above all, he needed a nice, long shower at the moment.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung walked out of the bathroom, only with a towel wrapped around his waist.Jungkook who still had the bathrobe on, was now done arranging both his and Taehyung's clothes in the cupboard of their room.The younger male flushed red as the very half naked elder came into his view.

The boy felt nervous when he saw Taehyung coming towards him from his peripheral vision.He thanked heavens when his phone rang before the elder could near him.Glancing at Taehyung one more time, he went to pick up his phone.

It was Jimin!

"Hello, hyu-"

"Kookie, did you like the arrangements?" Jimin asked with an excited voice, making Jungkook blush.

"It wa-"

"I know it was amazing.After all, Jin hyung and I took weeks to plan all these." Jimin continued, making Jungkook press his lips in a thin line.

Will Jimin let him answer even for once?

"Hyu-"

"Kookie, I don't want to disturb you now.Let's talk later.Just wanted to say that I have another gift for you in the box where you keep your skin-care products...Ooops...I mean baby products.Check them right away yeah?Bye...Have a long night ahead." Jimin said in one go and cut the call, without even waiting for the younger's response.

Jungkook rolled his eyes before walking towards his stuffs to check what gift Jimin was so excitedly talking about !

"What are you doing?" Taehyung, who now had a pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt on asked.

He walked towards the younger when he heard a loud gasp but a frown appeared on his face when he noticed that the boy was trying to hide something.

"Koo, what's that?" Taehyung asked, genuinely curious this time to which the boy mumbled a nothing without even looking at him for even once.

"Koo..."

"Hyung, let's...let's sle-"

"Show me." Taehyung demanded, not buying Jungkook's excuses.

The younger only pouted at that.

Why everyone was cutting his sentences off in the middle today?

Even though he wanted to just sit down and sulk at everyone, he handed the box to Taehyung before going towards the bed.He just wanted to hide his face on the pillow before getting more embarrassed in front of the elder.

Meanwhile, Taehyung stood there stunned, looking at what was kept inside the box.He didn't even realise when his cheeks flushed from embarrassment.

Well, inside the box, there were almost twenty packets of condoms along with a bottle of strawberry flavoured lube.Oh...and there was a note too.

It read -

Dear Jungkookie, as I always say - safety first, safety second and safety third.

So you better use these for protection and in case you were wondering, I got to know from Jin hyung that Taehyung loves strawberries.Enjoy your stay there to the fullest ;)

- Your angel hyungie <3

.
.
.

I wasn't ready to write another smut just yet.But I will.....asap 🤌🏼

Someone help me....pweaseeeeee.....