[ 46 ]

Is it just me or the readers of this book are actually more connecting?
Most of the times, your comments are funnier than Jungkook's witty remarks in this book LOL

This chapter has matured content.I'm not gonna recheck it before uploading 🥲

So let me know if there's any mistake/autocorrect.

.
.
.

Taehyung kept the box in its place and cleared his throat to ease the awkwardness at least a bit.Jimin talking about their sex life with so much enthusiasm was something he could never even imagine of.But again, it's Park Jimin he's thinking about!
(🤭 Remember that moment from IN THE SOOP?)

While Taehyung was trying to not think much about the situation, Jungkook went to the bathroom and got changed into a pair of shorts along with an oversized shirt.He wanted to wear one of Taehyung's but he was too shy to do that.Jimin had to embarrass him like that in front of Taehyung!

When he came out of the bathroom, he saw Taehyung on the bed, leaning his back on the headboard comfortably as he checked his phone.After putting some moisturizer on his skin, Jungkook joined the elder on the bed.He was trying hard to act normal even though his heart was beating fast at the moment.

"Koo, you can sleep.I'll cuddle you after a few minutes." Taehyung said, clearing his throat to sound normal.

The younger was surprised when Taehyung said that but laid down without uttering a single word.He laid there like that for almost thirty minutes but sleep was nowhere to be found.His head was filled with thoughts.

Was their first night supposed to be like this?

Didn't Taehyung want to make love to him?

"Hyung, aren't you going to make love to me tonight?" Jungkook's mouth worked on its own even before he could register what it just did.

Taehyung, who was still scrolling through the phone, literally choked on his own saliva as soon as he heard the question.For a minute, he was speechless.

Jungkook didn't just ask him that; Did he?

How can someone be that straightforward !

The elder looked to his side after composing himself only to see a burrito beside him.He had to bit his lip to not smile when he realised how embarrassed Jungkook might have felt after saying that out loud.Suddenly he felt bad for the younger for making him feel unwanted.

Taehyung did want to make love to the boy he loves the most but he was nervous.He knows that Jungkook is way too innocent and he wasn't really sure how to initiate it with the younger.He didn't want to make the boy feel uncomfortable on their very first night.He wanted the boy to get used to his presence beside him first before going forward.

"Koo"

Jungkook who was hiding inside the duvet closed his eyes tightly when he heard Taehyung calling for him.His knuckles turned white at the way they clutched onto the duvet for his dear life.He was really embarrassed for saying that earlier.There is no way he can face Taehyung.....not today, not ever...

The boy squeaked when he felt the duvet was gone from his frame.He didn't dare to look up at the elder who he could be sure was now looking at him with amusement.Hell, he still had his eyes closed, as if it will be able to hide him.He flushed red when he felt Taehyung stroking his cheek.

"Who said I didn't want to make love to you?"

"I do."

"But I also know that you are not ready for it yet." Taehyung said, kissing the boy's forehead lovingly.