[ 35 ]

First thing first

First thing first...Wishing this precious human being a very happy birthday 🐣♥️

I'm not good with words but I wish he'd recieve even more love and support throughout the upcoming years!

💜💜💜

.
.
.

"Hyung"

..................

"Hyungggggggg"

..................

"Say something please?" Jungkook asked Taehyung to say at least something for the n-th time but the elder gave him a deaf ear yet again.

"I'm sorry okay?I just didn't want that girl anywhere near you." Jungkook whined only to get silent treatment from his boyfriend.

After him dragging Taehyung away from Iseul, they, or I say, the elder of the two bidded farewell on behalf of both him and his drunk boyfriend from Mr. Richard.He helped Jungkook to walk to their car as carefully as possible.Once he made the younger sit down, he himself hoped in the car and drove towards their hotel.

Taehyung was still speechless over the fact that Jungkook said those embarrassing things in front of one of his employees.He couldn't even imagine that Jungkook would get drunk after him forbidding him and then would say those things in front of a third person.He didn't see it coming from Jungkook who is too innocent to even understand those stuffs.

After he drove for some time, he glanced at the younger who was way too silent, totally different from his usual self and even more different from his drunk self.He frowned when he saw the boy fidgeting with his coat nervously and that's when he realised actually what might have happened there in the party -

Jungkook acted being drunk and intentionally said those things....

And here he was getting worried, thinking the boy drank something strong without realizing it.Taehyung closed his eyes and took some deep breaths, not wanting to lash out on the younger beside him.But he couldn't stop himself from muttering a 'why' in a really cold manner.That's the only one time he talked during the whole ride.

If it wasn't for Jungkook explaining how Iseul's behaviours around Taehyung made him act like that just to show the girl her actual place, the whole ride would be filled with pin drop silence.

Jungkook knew that Taehyung was angry and that's why he decided to try making him talk.He even said 'sorry' even when he wasn't feeling a bit bad about what he did in front of Iseul.Hell, he loved every bit of it!

He loved the angry and hurt look on Iseul's face.That's what she deserves for running after his man.Jungkook ain't some saint to just sit and allow her to do whatever she wants.He is someone who takes charge of his own life.If someone bothers to interfere his peaceful life, he'll ruin their's and that's a fact.