[ 25 ]

Not Taehyungie looking like the babybear he is in "Kim Eana's Starry Night"  🥺♥️

Also, I'm  looking forward to Jiminie's album 🤩

(The sad part is, I missed his lives today!)

.
.
.

"I know you're not asleep.Now tell me what's going on in that coconut head of yours." Taehyung spoke a few minutes after the girl employee had left.

"Jungkook." Taehyung called the younger's name when the boy didn't even move from his sleeping state.

Was he really asleep then!

"This brat!" Taehyung shook his head, smiling fondly as he started reading some files.He would sign them later, probably when he would be able to move his limbs freely.

"I'm warning you for the 90th time, don't. call. me. that." Came Jungkook's voice all of a sudden, making Taehyung flinch.He barely managed to stop the file he was reading from falling down.

So he was right.Jungkook was acting!

Also, was he counting how many times Taehyung has called him 'brat' till now?

"Mind telling me why did you act earlier?" Taehyung asked, raising one of his eyebrows as he gave his hundred percent attention to the younger.

"Simple.I didn't like how she was giving you heart eyes.So I thought of doing her a favor by letting her know that you belong to me and I'm not even planning to let go.It will save three lives altogether - yours, from her trials of approaching you.Mine, from getting my hands dirty by killing her and her own, from getting a major heartbreak later." Jungkook replied bluntly making Taehyung speechless in the process.

Was Jungkook always this possessive!

"Why would she give me heart eyes?" Taehyung asked, confused but in response recieved a scoff from Jungkook.

"Because she likes you and no, I'm not the one being clueless here.So don't try to scold me again." Jungkook answered, furrowing his eyebrows when he saw Taehyung was about to protest.

At last, the elder didn't say anything to him because he knew when Jungkook decides something or gets some ideas in his head, no-one, literally no-one has the power to change it.So Taehyung just let it go, thinking Jungkook will forget about that employee soon.

Little did he know.........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Jungkook, are you sure you'll eat all of these?" Taehyung asked as his wide eyes looked at all the food Jungkook just ordered.The younger who has already digged in, only nodded his head as he chew the food.

Well, both the males went to the nearby restaurant of Taehyung's company when the younger of the two whined about how hungry he was.Though Taehyung wasn't hungry, he decided to accompany the younger.He only ordered hot chocolate for himself while Jungkook ordered so many dishes he was craving for.

For a minute, Taehyung wondered if the boy would be able to finish it all but then he remembered how much love Jungkook has for foods.