[ 47 ]

The next morning, surprisingly, it was Jungkook who woke up first.He looked down only to see Taehyung sleeping peacefully on his bare chest.He flushed, remembering their last night.He still can't believe he dared to give Taehyung a b-

"Done staring?" Taehyung's groggy morning voice startled Jungkook.He looked at the elder who was now looking at him with a smirk.It took him a while to process what Taehyung just asked and he shook his head vigorously.

"I-I wasn't even l-looking at you." Jungkook said, pouting a little.

"Yeah, sure." Taehyung chuckled and pecked the skin of Jungkook's chest before laying his head on it again.

"Hyung"

"I know, Koo.You were not looking at me.It's just your eyes stayed on my features when you were not even aware of it." Taehyung decided to tease the boy.Not long ago, it has become one of his favourite things to do.

Jungkook who was about to protest, knowing the elder was just being sarcastic, turned red when he heard Taehyung's next words.

"My marks have enhanced the beauty of your skin.Now that I think about it, I should put my marks on you on a daily basis."

And if it was not enough, Taehyung literally counted how many hickeys he gave Jungkook the night before.He was about to talk about the oral sex part too but thankfully, Jungkook was able to shove the elder away from him and ran to the bathroom, mumbling something like "nature's call".

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Later that afternoon, Taehyung decided to visit some famous places with his husband which is why he is now waiting for Jungkook to get ready.

"Koo, you're looking good.Let's just go." Taehyung said when Jungkook was about to change yet again.It has been going on since the last thirty minutes and the elder had enough of it.

"See, you said I look good.....not THE BEST." Jungkook glared at the man who was sitting on the bed and started unbuttoning the shirt he wore a few seconds ago.

"If you change in front of me one more time, I doubt we'll be going out today." Taehyung said, making Jungkook halt on his pace.

"Whyyyy?I want to go." Jungkook frowned, pouting because the elder promised to take him out.

"Because you are irresistible, Koo.Just think, how patient of a man you've gotten for yourself.You are changing your clothes right in front of your husband from the last thirty minutes and he's still patient enough to not take you here and now." Taehyung explained casually and Jungkook gaped at him, open mouthed.

Was Taehyung always this shameless !

The next moment he knew, he took a white shirt and sprinted towards the bathroom, not wanting to wear it in front of his husband again while Taehyung controlled his laughter.He knew that would work!

Luckily, Jungkook was already wearing a blue jeans.So the white shirt matched with it.After waiting inside the bathroom for some time to let his cheeks cool down, he walked out of the bathroom, now all ready to go out with his husband who was waiting for him patiently all the while.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Currently, Jungkook and Taehyung were staying in Chiang Mai which is one of the most popular destinations in Thailand. It's a cool mountain town known for its hill tribes, lush rainforests, elephant sanctuaries, and interesting cuisine.