A/N

Looking at the comments and a few dms about my note at the end of the epilogue, I think I should clear something.By writing that sentence at the end, I didn't really mean that I'd stop writing fluff at all.

It's just I have already written 'THE CEO'S BABYBUN' and 'BRAT' with overall fluffy storylines.I don't even think it's fair to say that these two books contain angst.I've tried my best to make these two books relaxing, no matter whatever the story plots were.

According to me, 'THE CEO'S BABYBUN' wasn't even that good but since it was my first time writing a fanfic, I'll let it pass.I then wrote 'BRAT' since my readers still wanted me to write another book with such a fluffy storyline.

I thought, I could try to compensate for the mistakes I did while writing my first ff through this book.So I tried making this story cooperatively better than the previous one.I must say, the response 'BRAT' received from you all made me believe that I kinda succeeded in what I wanted to do with this story.

As some of you may already know that I love trying to write different types of stories, I think I should try writing something new for me this time.It'll be challenging but I wanna try it.For now I can just say that, my new works will obviously contain fluff but not as much as 'THE CEO'S BABYBUN' and 'BRAT' do.

Just like I always say, your suggestions and honest opinions(even constructive criticism) on what I write are highly welcome.It gives me a chance to improve and at last but not the least, hope I'm being able to express what's actually in my mind right now.

Thank you once again for all the love you've showered my fluffy stories with ♡♡♡

With a hope that I'll get to see you(not joking but I do remember many of my readers' usernames) through my other works in the upcoming days as well, I'm now taking my leave.Bye.

~

EuphoricTaeKoo

My heart ️♥️♥️♥️

My heart ️♥️♥️♥️