[ 31 ]

After reading your comments from the last part, I feel like I. SHOULD. COME. UP. WITH. MORE. SURPRISES. LIKE. THAT  in the future!

And guess what?

I will do just that.

😈

.
.
.

For a moment, Taehyung felt dizzy as he felt those lips moving against his.His eyes filled with tears, expecting it to be a dream.

It wasn't real right?

It couldn't happen in reality.

It just couldn't......

"Look at your audacity!"

Soon the lips were gone and came an accusing remark, startling Taehyung in the process.The male blinked his eyes dumbly.

Wait, wasn't it a dream or something?

The f^ck!

Was it happening for real then!

That means the kiss was also real and he couldn't even react to it.

If anything, no-one, literally no-one can stop Jungkook from killing him now.....

Taehyung gulped at the thought, zoning out in the process.

"I thought I'd surprise you but you are the one who surprised me by not kissing me back." Came a scoff this time and now Taehyung was pretty sure that he wasn't dreaming.

"H-how come y-you're he-"

"How come I'm here?Right in front of your eyes?Well, simply because I wanted to." The other said, literally pushing Taehyung away from the way and stomped inside the suite.

Taehyung blinked his eyes multiple times to make sure that it was definitely happening for real.

Soon his lips moved, forming a huge smile.Finally he felt the heaviness of his chest gone.He hurriedly locked the door and walked inside.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A smile automatically formed on Taehyung's lips when he saw the newcomer, or I say, none other than Jeon Jungkook looking at the interior of the suite in awe.

The elder male took in the sight of the pretty boy after so many days of living in the fear of losing him.Jungkook looked really different at the moment, probably because of the red lip tint Taehyung has never seen him using before?But yeah, the boy looked even prettier that way.

"Did you come here alone?" The elder male asked, leaning his left side on the doorframe while he stood crossing his arms in front of his chest.

He couldn't help but feel worried for the younger if he traveled all alone.No, he didn't think that Jungkook couldn't come alone but yes, he'd have loved it if someone accompanied the boy.He was just feeling protective.

"Yes, I'm single." Jungkook replied, sending a wink on Taehyung's way who chocked at the unexpected response.

Since when did Jungkook become so flirty?

"Are you ok hyung?" Jungkook asked, now approaching Taehyung with a worried frown since the elder couldn't stop coughing.Taehyung nodded his head, feeling relieved when the younger gently rubbed his back.

"W-why are you talking like this?" Taehyung asked, raising one of his eyebrows at the boy who blinked his eyes in confusion.

"Talking like what?" He asked, tilting his head to the side.He didn't look like someone who just tried flirting with Taehyung a while ago.