Bonus - 1

Jungkook was all dressed up, ready to go back to the Kim mansion.Well, it's been two weeks since he's staying at his parents'.It was the first time after his marriage when he stayed for that long with his parents.

It's already been a year since he became a Kim.Everything was going smoothly.During the one year of his married life, he did come to meet his parents every weekend.He also stayed with them for a night or two but not longer than that.According to him, there's a chance of Taehyung forgetting him if he stays any longer because unlike other husbands, his husband doesn't call him more than once a day when he's away from him.

Jungkook understands it though.He understands that Taehyung does this not to disturb his time with his parents and Jungkook really respects that.But it doesn't mean, he doesn't miss the elder.That's why he puts the blame on Taehyung for not staying with his parents for more than two days.Serves him right.

This time it was different though.It was Jimin and Yoongi's marriage which is why he had to stay at Jimin's place for a whole week.After the marriage ceremony was over, his parents asked him to spend some days with them, saying they miss their baby bunny way too much.Jungkook couldn't say no to them this time since he honestly felt bad for not spending more time with them.

Also, he had already taken a month break from his work for the marriage.So he decided to spend two weeks with his parents and the remaining one week with his in-laws.Because of being an independent photographer, he doesn't get to spend the day hours with them these days.So, he wanted to spend at least one week with them as well.

Jungkook works as a fine arts photographer now.He didn't know he could be creative enough to be one but staying under the same roof with Taehyung made him a bit more thoughtful.On their first wedding anniversary, the elder even surprised him with a spacious studio.Jungkook couldn't be more glad for that!

"Kookie, Taehyung is here."

The chain of Jungkook's thoughts broke when he heard his mother calling him.A huge smile broke into his face, hearing what she said.He collected his bags and hopped towards the living room, not wanting to make Taehyung wait for long...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Good night, mom-dad" Jungkook and Taehyung wished both the elder Kims before walking towards their bedroom.

It was already past nine.They reached home when it was almost 8:30pm.After freshening up, they headed downstairs only to see their mom serving dinner for the family of four.They had their dinner while having some chit-chat, well, Jungkook telling them about his last three weeks to be precise.The boy talked as if there's no tomorrow and both Mr. and Mrs. Kim listened to him fondly.

They really missed their bunny's presence for the last few days.If they loved Jungkook before, they love Jungkook way too much now.The boy started calling them mom-dad just like Taehyung after their marriage.Well, it was Mrs. Kim who suggested it but she didn't know she'd feel emotional just by hearing 'mom' from Jungkook for the first time!

The elder Kim couple were happy to see their son with someone as cheerful as Jungkook.The boy always manage to make them smile even when he's tired after coming back from work.To be honest, these days, it's Jungkook's presence which lights up their home, giving it a happy vibe.From the past three weeks, the mansion like home felt so empty without Jungkook in it but now that he's back, they can't be happier.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I missed you!" Taehyung finally said the three words Jungkook was expecting to hear, making the boy giggle.

"What?Didn't you miss me too?" The elder crooked an eyebrow, eyeing the male who was busy applying some moisturizer.

"Nope." Jungkook replied, riling up the other.He knew Taehyung would be pissed off if he talks that way.

"I had a great time in the wedding.I even got to meet my friends there." Jungkook continued, not even looking at the elder.

"Yeah, I saw it." Taehyung rolled his eyes, remembering how he barley got to meet Jungkook on the wedding day, that too because of that bunch of hyperactive monkeys.He was getting angry but luckily, Namjoon, Jin and Hobi's company made him calm down a bit.

"Yah...How dare you believe what I just said?" Jungkook scoffed, walking towards his husband who was seated by leaning his back on the headboard of their bed.

"Of course, I missed you!" The boy pouted as he straddled the elder male.

Taehyung couldn't help but smile at his husband before smooching the pout away.

"I'm not letting you go to your parents for this long ever again." The elder said, nuzzling into the younger's neck.

Jungkook laughed when he heard Taehyung.It was quite funny how Taehyung respected his personal space and didn't call him that much during his stay at his parents but the man was literally sulking right at the moment.

"Awe my big baby" Jungkook talked in a baby tone but gasped when he was suddenly laying on the bed on his back and Taehyung hovered over him almost immediately.

"W-what?" The younger tried to glare at the elder but turned a shade of pink when Taehyung gave him that sexy smirk of his.

He knew what the elder was upto.

"Won't you let the big baby show you how much he missed you in the last few days?Hmm?" Taehyung asked in a husky tone as he nuzzled into the rosy cheeks of the boy under him.

Jungkook laid there without any protest as Taehyung undressed him, kissing every inch of his skin.He pulled the elder into a passionate kiss when he was done taking off his own clothes as well.He moaned, feeling Taehyung's palms caressing his thighs before parting them.

After preparing Jungkook for his member, Taehyung finally pushed inside him.Both of them sighed, feeling content after days.Having each other in their arms after three long weeks felt like being home.

"M-move" Jungkook mumbled, feeling impatient and who was Taehyung to not listen to him.He thrusted inside the younger while kissing his lips hungrily.He detached their mouths only to latch them onto Jungkook's neck and chest, marking them in the process.

Hearing the pleasurable moans from his husband, he thrusted inside with an inhumane speed, wanting to show how much he missed him.He groaned, feeling the warmth around his c0ck.His eyes roll back in utter pleasure when Jungkook clenched around him toghtly.

It didn't take them much longer to reach their climax, moaning each other's name while panting hard.Jungkook moaned, arching his back beautifully when he felt Taehyung's cum filling him up to the brim.

"I love you" Taehyung mumbled, kissing Jungkook's sweaty forehead lovingly.

A wide grin appeared on his face when Jungkook pecked his lips lovingly.

"I love you more, hyung!"

.
.
.

A glimpse of married Taekook 🌟

Probably, it's the quickest smut I've ever written.Now...now...don't comment about it 🌚