[ 49 ]

Guess what?
I'm updating this draft coz if not, there was a high chance of me deleting it later :)
Also, I'm eager to complete this book which got way too longer than my expectation.

.
.
.

Taehyung's eyes darkened as he stared at the boy looking at him with a bold look.It was already hard for him to control his hormones in front of the younger but the way the boy was inviting him made it even harder.

"Jungkook-ah, let's just sleep yeah?" Taehyung sighed, walking towards the bed.

He got inside the duvet and hugged the boy, not knowing why the younger was acting like that all of a sudden.As much as he wanted to have Jungkook, he didn't want the boy to regret their first time later.He wanted Jungkook to be in his usual mood when they decide to go to that level.

"Hyung-"

"Jungkook, we've talked about this; Haven't we?"

"But I really want it, Tae."

"Jungkook"

"Don't you want it too?"

"F^ck it"

The way Jungkook was asking for it didn't let Taehyung think straight.He hovered over the boy who was now looking at him with wide, bambi eyes.Taehyung couldn't quite understand how the younger managed to look so innocent even while asking for sex.

"Of course, I want you Koo.A bit too much! But-"

"I'm ready." Jungkook replied, already knowing what Taehyung was going to say.

The elder looked at the boy silently for some time before leaning in to kiss him gently.After kissing for some time, he slipped his tongue inside Jungkook's mouth, tracing the insides of his cavern.

"Are you sure, baby?" Taehyung asked as soon as they pulled out of the kiss.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung for some time before sitting up from his laying position.All the while he maintained eye contact with the elder who was now looking at him in confusion.He saw how Taehyung's eyes followed his hand movements as he slowly unbuttoned his own shirt, throwing it away afterwards.He laid down on the bed yet again, waiting for Taehyung to make love to him.

The younger loves Taehyung a lot.Now that they are married, he can't bear others drooling over his husband.Taehyung was his and his only.Only he could have the elder close to him unlike those who can only dream of his man.But that doesn't mean, Jungkook can tolerate their eyes on his husband.

After he saw the girls trying to approach Taehyung, something snapped in him.Now he wants Taehyung to love him, to love him the way he has never loved anyone!

Call it possessiveness or whatever, Jungkook just wants Taehyung all to himself.

"You can stop me anytime you want okay?" Taehyung whisper talked, kissing Jungkook's forehead lovingly.

The younger nodded his head, leaning upwards to kiss the elder's heart shaped lips.Taehyung was startled as Jungkook kissed him messily.He could feel how eager the boy was.So he took charge of the kiss, gaining small moans from the younger who was now lying under him, their bare upper bodies sharing the warmth with each other.

Taehyung kissed the younger's rosy cheeks, chucking at the sudden shy state of the boy.He stopped when he got the tip of his nose bitten by the bunny teeth of his husband.Luckily, it wasn't that harsh.He looked down only to see the boy pouting while looking at him.

"You were laughing at me." Jungkook spoke, his shyness gone within the blink of an eye.

"I wasn't.I was just amused when saw you blushing even though you were the one asking for it." Taehyung said, feeling amused when he saw Jungkook blushing yet again.