[ 28 ]

I'm trying to shower you with updates while I can.You better appreciate it.Hehe ;)

.
.
.

The younger lad laid there, motionless once Taehyung backed away from the position where he was practically laying on top of the younger.The elder couldn't help but admire the sight under him.

Jungkook's hairs were disheveled while his face looked pink because of all the blood that flew towards his cheeks.His lips were swollen and his neck?Well, It's a different story.Taehyung marked it so well that the hickeys would take more than ten days to go away.

Smirking unknowingly, Taehyung roamed his eyes all over the boy's upper body which was revealed because of the now unbuttoned shirt of the younger.His upper body was filled with hickeys too....

Earlier Taehyung was so into taking revenge on the younger that he didn't know when he got carried away.He was supposed to give Jungkook only a hickey or two.He was planning to do just that but as he continued sucking on the younger's tempting skin, he felt the younger becoming submissive under him.Jungkook's lewd moans and fingers tugging on his locks were the last stroke for him to lose himself.

For the first time in life, Taehyung felt that restless.He didn't even know when did he unbutton the younger's shirt and proceeded to mark him there as well.He didn't realise how he ended up marking Jungkook's collarbones and abdominal area.Only the loud moan which left Jungkook's mouth when he started kissing and licking those perky buds made him snap out of his dazed state.

But did he stop?

No, he couldn't.

He only felt encouraged by the way Jungkook tightened his fists on his hairs and arched his back beautifully, just to give him more access.He then literally devoured those sensitive nubs of the younger, hearing his melodious moans at the same time.

Though things were getting hard, Taehyung stopped before he does something which could ruin their still new relationship.But now, looking at a way too silent Jungkook, he was not sure what he should say or do at the moment.

"I-I'm sorry.I got c-carried a-awa-"

"Hyung, I think I peed on my pants."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with wide eyes when Jungkook said that, stopping him in the middle.His eyes automatically moved towards the younger's clothed bottom only to see a wet patch on his crotch area.

Did he not know what is was!

"Bub, h-have you e-ever touched yourself b-before?" Taehyung stuttered, not being able to believe that Jungkook was that naive.He knows the boy is innocent but this is just on another level!

"I do touch myself everyday." Jungkook replied, confused as ever but he was getting even more embarrassed by each passing second because he peed on his pants, that too in front of Taehyung.

"No, not like that.H-have you touched yourself d-down t-there?" Taehyung asked, this time pointing towards Jungkook's private part.The boy flushed red but shook his head nonetheless.

Now he could realise what Taehyung was asking about.From a few of his dirty minded friends, he knew about m*st*rbating but he never tried it on himself before.But he understood that Taehyung was asking him about it.

"I-I...D-don't say anything...I-I know w-what it i-is now." Jungkook stuttered badly, looking everywhere but Taehyung.

Is this what his friends call 'cumming' ?

What the hell !

Did he cum just from Taehyung giving him hickeys !

"Let me help to clean you up." Taehyung said after being silent for some time, his tone softer than ever.If he was aware of how naive Jungkook is, he would never go this far in one go.