C H A P T E R - O N E

I do not recommend reading this if you're very sensitive. There will be a lot of swearing throughout this book and this chapter has a bit about abuse. You have been warned.

Words:633

Hey! Yeah you! okay, hear me out, I don't have much time but I'm you. I know it sounds weird but, you know how there are universes, right? that's probably the reason. I'm just here to warn you. don't get attached to them...

you hear a little pop and the voice disappear. seconds later, your vision slowly came back.

Y/N's POV:

Everything was a blur. All I remember was something warm that tastes like copper dripping downfrom my lips. I leaned back in what felt like a chair and looked at the grey ceiling.

Muffled screaming and yelling could be heard from below me. I just sat there, waiting for it all to stop. for my suffering to stop. Warm, tears dared to drop down my from my eyes and onto my cheeks.

I stopped blanking out when my door open and hit my grey walls. It was a person that was obviously mad and drunk. Their face coloured a slight pink due to them being hot by the alcohol. An unrecognisable man stood behind the drunk woman looking down and smiling. They whispered quiet slurs.

She held a broken glass bottle and started screaming at me. spit splashed onto my face. The woman slowly got closer and tripped while she walked. I couldn't help but chuckle a little. all she would really do is just abuse me. She would probably pass out and once she does, she would have a huge hangover.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO YOUR FUCKING PARENTS, Y/N?! YOU FUCKING BITCH. YOU KNOW WE DON'T SUPPORT THAT UNHOLY BUSINESS IN THIS HOUSEHOLD. YET YOU STILL DICIDE TO HAVE A TRANS FRIEND! YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS WILL DIE AND SUFFER IN HELL!"

She foundered over to me. Now she was towering above me. So, these are my parents, huh? She seems a bit abusive.

the man still leaning on the door frame still had his smug smile on while he called my friend's parents.
"hello? is this Jack's mom? apparently your son is trans."
before he was able to hang up, I could hear the screaming of her mother.

"I fucking told you so many times that she uses she/her pronouns and her name is Ruby!"
I yelled at the old man.

"don't talk to your father like that!"
the person-I'm guessing is my mother-yells back at me.

With all her strength left, she raised her arm and started cutting me with the glass. For some reason I wasn't too scared. I was too used to it. she's done this before. I still have scars and bruises by what she has. sometimes I think their favrouite partnof abusing me is seeing the reaction or seeing the blood.

***

A few hours passed and they left the room. I didn't even bother cleaning up the cuts and bruises. I couldn't even walk due to the pain and I had no point to. I was going to slowly die here anyways so why not make it quicker.

I managed to fall asleep in my empty room that had nothing but a lonely chair.

***

I woke up in a much different place. The blue sky looked beautiful yet...blocky? Wind blasted my face, forcing me to wake. Even though my clothes were still soaked in blood, I managed to smile for the first time in so long. That moment quickly stopped once I realised that the ground was coming at a rapid pace. Somehow I blacked out before I felt the pain of gravity killing me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First chapter. Hope you guys liked it! Have a good rest of your day!